***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

First week of playoffs for our 8 teams punishment work league. I need some opinion on my WRs.

WRs
AJ Brown vs Det.
Justin Jefferson vs Chi
Brandon Aiyuk vs Dal

I need to sit one, I’m leaning to bench Jefferson.
Am I crazy?

starting
My RBs are
Cook
Eckler
Montgomery

I think you're having one of them good problems as all of them are cooking as of late.

If you're going off projections, I think Jefferson has the worst matchup of the three and a major threat with Cook being there. My gut tells me to sit Jefferson as well.

I think you're having one of them good problems as all of them are cooking as of late.

If you're going off projections, I think Jefferson has the worst matchup of the three and a major threat with Cook being there. My gut tells me to sit Jefferson as well.
Good looking out krazychino krazychino !
It is a good problem to have but I just want to make sure I have the right guys in the lineup this week.
I appreciate your reply.

Unless you absolutely need 6-8 points in your WR4/flex spot I’d drop AB.

You guys talked me into starting Russ. Did a little more research and good QBs have still put up solid numbers against WFT. I trust him over Taysom. Start your studs.
Have Russ also and picked up Derek Carr since WFT D has me a little worried. Still roll with Russ?

I’m having rb trouble at the worst time. Have to pick between Gus Edwards, Chase Edmonds, or Gurley at my second rb spot. Leaning Edwards but not getting my hopes up for a repeat of last week.

I’m having rb trouble at the worst time. Have to pick between Gus Edwards, Chase Edmonds, or Gurley at my second rb spot. Leaning Edwards but not getting my hopes up for a repeat of last week.

Gurley isnt leading our backfield anymore. He goes out there to start but Ito Smith is handling more carries

Edmonds is a gameday decision, according to kingsbury. So he might not even play

Theres your decision :smile:

I'm in a similar position and just saw that Edmonds will be a game time decision. I'm thinking about picking up Lynn Bowden. He's listed as RB/WR on ESPN. Has 13 targets over the past two weeks. Useable in PPR.

Got Herbert against Raiders or I can go Matt Ryan against someone starting both Julio and Ridley.
Raiders defense is god awful so I'm leaning towards Herbert

Schultz and everyone on waivers. So I’ve been eyeing Higbee, Shaheen and Irv Smith.

Errr... I'd roll with Cook then... I had Highbee for the first half of the season and he did nothing besides his one monster game... Dropped him for Ebron.

With Cook, his upside is I see him as being a red-zone threat even though his stats might be comparable to those on the wire and Schultz.

Rodgers vs. Panthers
Brady @ ATL

I've rolled with Rodgers for a majority of the season and Tom has let me down when I've put him in. I'm leaning towards Rodgers based on his history but Brady has a very favorable match up this week in a must win I would say. Any thoughts? Would anyone gamble on Brady?

Rodgers vs. Panthers
Brady @ ATL

I've rolled with Rodgers for a majority of the season and Tom has let me down when I've put him in. I'm leaning towards Rodgers based on his history but Brady has a very favorable match up this week in a must win I would say. Any thoughts? Would anyone gamble on Brady?
This isn’t even a question for me. Rodgers might win MVP. He’s a lock every week.

Gurley isnt leading our backfield anymore. He goes out there to start but Ito Smith is handling more carries

Edmonds is a gameday decision, according to kingsbury. So he might not even play

Theres your decision :smile:

Exactly! We haven't got near the goal line much either. I have Gurley and I'm pretty tempted to drop him for Jeff Wilson JR. I have Mostert but who know if he will even play or get the touches with that ankle issue.

Exactly! We haven't got near the goal line much either. I have Gurley and I'm pretty tempted to drop him for Jeff Wilson JR. I have Mostert but who know if he will even play or get the touches with that ankle issue.
Get Wilson NOW

Schultz and everyone on waivers. So I’ve been eyeing Higbee, Shaheen and Irv Smith.

Apparently Irv Smith is the play. Bears have been getting lit up by TEs lately. Ive got Kmet since Gesicki is hurt and Jonnu sucks. Im considering smith though it sounds good (provided Rudolph is out)

Rodgers vs. Panthers
Brady @ ATL

Rodgers.

Atlanta is a good matchup we aint no cakewalk regardless what the narrative is about us or analysts say. Not saying brady wont have a good game though, but the mobile QBs who can/have roll out or scramble are killin us (Taysom Lock) Herbert Carr Teddy stayed in the pocket

Ebron vs Cin
Or
Logan Thomas vs SEA

Thomas

Who would y’all go with?

Herbert or Hurts
Ridley or Beasley

Herbert
Beasley

Raiders D is bad but Herbert hasnt exactly been lighting it up since Ekler has come back with all these short throws and checkdowns. Also has the potential of not having Keenan tonight, MikeWill already ruled out (pretty much)

Ridley has been consistent all year (scrstch the GB game he played hurt, and the carolina he left with injury) he's good for 10pts in standard

9ers D/ST vs Dallas or Miami D/ST vs Pats?

Seahawks D vs WFT or Colts D vs HOU
Dolphins have been getting sacks as of late and Pats certainly give those up. I'm rolling with the 9ers this week but would play Miami if I had them.

Leaning Colts but would go Seahawks if Haskins starts at QB.

Ebron or Hunter Henry? .5 PPR

I’m leaning towards Henry since Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are on a rep count and dealing with injuries

Back
Top Bottom