OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calif CIF pushed the high school season back to Jan'21. The mass exodus will began.

Giggling at the thought of Miller Moss transferring to MD only to have no football for him to play. Gonna be awkward to see him go back to Alemany

Calif CIF pushed the high school season back to Jan'21. The mass exodus will began.

Giggling at the thought of Miller Moss transferring to MD only to have no football for him to play. Gonna be awkward to see him go back to Alemany
He has the credits to graduate early and enroll at SC.

And yeah one of the decision makers who's a 247 poster was saying last week it would prob be a late november to january start. And that they may flip non-contact spring sports like baseball with football.

He has the credits to graduate early and enroll at SC.

And yeah one of the decision makers who's a 247 poster was saying last week it would prob be a late november to january start. And that they may flip non-contact spring sports like baseball with football.
Oh i know, he's graduating in Jan. Just think its going to be funny for him to go back to Alemany for this next and last semester for him. Why would he go to MD if he can't play? Go back and graduate with the homies.

Football starts in Jan and baseball around late March/early April.

Any idea if Foreman can graduate early?

Oh i know, he's graduating in Jan. Just think its going to be funny for him to go back to Alemany for this next and last semester for him. Why would he go to MD if he can't play? Go back and graduate with the homies.

Football starts in Jan and baseball around late March/early April.

Any idea if Foreman can graduate early?
No you misunderstood. He could reclassify to 2020 if he wants. He prob won’t, but it’s an option.

Foreman’s gonna be an early/December enrollee.

Last edited:
No you misunderstood. He could reclassify to 2020 if he wants. He prob won’t, but it’s an option.

Foreman’s gonna be an early/December enrollee.
wait, completely skip one full year? I doubt Foreman has put that type of work into being able to achieve this.

He did just confirm his intent and it looks like he'll be attending his First Camp over playing high school football. Its a no brainer.

wait, completely skip one full year? I doubt Foreman has put that type of work into being able to achieve this.

He did just confirm his intent and it looks like he'll be attending his First Camp over playing high school football. Its a no brainer.
Foreman can enroll early this winter. Moss can skip his senior year. He has the credits to reclassify and early enroll for this fall season.

Didn't see Moss say what he's doing yet?

Wonder how much Greg Rousseau ends up getting hurt by when it comes to draft, if it ends up being spring football it's not really worth taking a risk of playing but your draft stock probably takes a hit for only have one year of tape.

is there a limit on how many early enrollee's a school can take?
I think they count back to the previous class, but with attrition from transfers it always seems like most SEC schools take more EEs than you would think. I remember UF taking 12 one year under Urban.

is there a limit on how many early enrollee's a school can take?
I don’t think it matters. As long as your scholarship annual numbers are 25, everyone can enroll early.

Blueshirt/grey shirt guys obviously the exception.

casper90403 casper90403 School me on St. Bernard's HS. They're getting a ton of transfers this year and it looks like SC is parking a bunch of kids there:

Anthony Beavers, Isaiah Johnson, and Clinton Burton Jr. (of earlier in this thread, and nako being right, fame). Some of the Narbonne associated kids look like they may be heading there.

The old Narbonne coach, Manny Douglas, is there now. He's bringing a ton of kids there. No F's given. He'll run that program to the ground just like he did with Narbonne.

St Bernard got money. Literally across the street from USC.

I didn't know Beavers was headed there. Not surprised now that you mention it.

The old Narbonne coach, Manny Douglas, is there now. He's bringing a ton of kids there. No F's given. He'll run that program to the ground just like he did with Narbonne.

St Bernard got money. Literally across the street from USC.

I didn't know Beavers was headed there. Not surprised now that you mention it.
Ah that makes sense then. I heard a ton of Narbonne kids linked with possible transfers there and out of state/east coast kids and was wondering how they came out of nowhere with this interest.

CD8903B2-3DC5-4DE2-8B8D-7D8D528B7BD0.gif

Back
Top Bottom