OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The old Narbonne coach, Manny Douglas, is there now. He's bringing a ton of kids there. No F's given. He'll run that program to the ground just like he did with Narbonne.

St Bernard got money. Literally across the street from USC.

I didn't know Beavers was headed there. Not surprised now that you mention it.

Did I miss something, when did St. Bernard relocate to across the street from USC?

Shapiro byke home, recruiting turning up, I see ya Canes
Once we flip Jennings
01tekashi-1-superJumbo.jpg

LSU still loaded even with the loss of all the players. Surprised you guys don't speak on them more. Last season was much more then just a flash in the pan.

LSU still loaded even with the loss of all the players. Surprised you guys don't speak on them more. Last season was much more then just a flash in the pan.
They’re definitely loaded. I think people are just speaking on the idea of them repeating in the natty game with literally an entire roster and staff turnover vs. that schedule.

dropping the Texas game will help, but it’s still a tall task.

Does LSU have a QB who can throw a forward pass? Before burrow that’s always been their downfall, of course a lot of it was playcalling as well but they’ve never had an elite QB back there

Does LSU have a QB who can throw a forward pass? Before burrow that’s always been their downfall, of course a lot of it was playcalling as well but they’ve never had an elite QB back there
Season hinges on how good Myles Brennan is. They’re encouraged, but I’ve seen them hype Danny Etling before too so we’ll see. They were sold enough not to go after D’Eriq King or Jamie Newman or JT Daniels.

Season hinges on how good Myles Brennan is. They’re encouraged, but I’ve seen them hype Danny Etling before too so we’ll see. They were sold enough not to go after D’Eriq King or Jamie Newman or JT Daniels.

They're losing like 15-16 starters and both coordinators among other assistants. It's a complete personnel and staff turnover. Myles Brennan could be Joe Burrow part 2 and the season wouldn't hinge on him.

They're losing like 15-16 starters and both coordinators among other assistants. It's a complete personnel and staff turnover. Myles Brennan could be Joe Burrow part 2 and the season wouldn't hinge on him.
I'm not saying their a national championship contender, but they return a lot of OL and top 2 wideouts, and LSU is always talented on defense. Whether they win 8-10 games is definitely going to depend a lot of Brennan.

LSU guy - believe he’s the only LSU NTer

I rep LSU.. I'm more of a reader then poster tho. I see what you guys mean. We lost a ton, we also retained a ton too. Alot of our backups from last year got a ton of pt. Due to suspensions and coaches just keeping a good rotation.

They also lost a ton of support staff and other assistant coaches if I'm not mistaken.

Still can’t believe joe brady didn’t get offered a gig some place.. but obviously he’s a big loss

i hope LSU can though..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom