OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Things are really that bad down there?
I don't know that it's bad... Linguist and JJF moves make a lot of sense.

He botched the Henson hiring hardcore. The OL was TERRIBLE this year after being pretty damn decent a year ago with the same guys and different coach.

2021 will be a good barometer for whether or not he's ever going to be able to turn a corner. Their schedule is never going to be easier. They're likely to rarely ever be as experienced as they'll be in terms of returning starters/contributors...

9 wins should be a complete and total cake walk. @Auburn, @Bama and LSU... Needs to win at least one. Win 2 of three and he's probably looking at a SEC title game.

On the subject of great offenses, just a personal favorite not necessarily considered one of the GOATS but that Oregon squad Dennis Dixon’s Sr year before the knee injury :pimp:. Watching him go down, I think it was vs Arizona or ASU:frown:

I don't know that it's bad... Linguist and JJF moves make a lot of sense.

He botched the Henson hiring hardcore. The OL was TERRIBLE this year after being pretty damn decent a year ago with the same guys and different coach.

2021 will be a good barometer for whether or not he's ever going to be able to turn a corner. Their schedule is never going to be easier. They're likely to rarely ever be as experienced as they'll be in terms of returning starters/contributors...

9 wins should be a complete and total cake walk. @Auburn, @Bama and LSU... Needs to win at least one. Win 2 of three and he's probably looking at a SEC title game.
Ryan Nanni said if TAMU doesn't start 6-0 and can't finish 10-2 next year, that Jimbo is never going to win at Texas A&M.

Last edited:
MY FAVORITE NFL PLAYER
1579030932956.png

1579031025200.png

1579031045311.png

did you guys read this hazing stuff? Why are dudes placing their dicks in other dudes faces an on their ***?

That TMZ tweet is disturbing to say the least. Throw the whole program away AGAIN.

The participants allegedly referenced former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky -- who is serving a 30- to 60-year prison term for sexually abusing children -- by exclaiming, "I am going to Sandusky you."

did you guys read this hazing stuff? Why are dudes placing their dicks in other dudes faces an on their ***?

I hope these guys weren't actually putting their bare dicks in guys faces. :sick: You would have to see me about that.
I know hazing occurs in every locker room but what are they putting in the water at Penn State?

I’m sorry but a dude try to violate me like that and he dad. What kind of homoerotic s**** they got going on at Penn State, smh

I hope these guys weren't actually putting their bare dicks in guys faces. :sick: You would have to see me about that.
I know hazing occurs in every locker room but what are they putting in the water at Penn State?

yeah, see JESUS!!!

Back
Top Bottom