OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I hate that Clemson has been busting our a** for years now, but at least at this presser, I was impressed by the kid’s maturity. Nothing earth shattering in the video, but I wouldn’t have reacted that well at 20. I’m curious what the NFL futures hold for Sunshine and Burrow, because I like them both.

I hate that Clemson has been busting our a** for years now, but at least at this presser, I was impressed by the kid’s maturity. Nothing earth shattering in the video, but I wouldn’t have reacted that well at 20. I’m curious what the NFL futures hold for Sunshine and Burrow, because I like them both.

sucks burrow is going end up in cincy and that shh show.. sunshine we’ll see what happens when sunshine’s time comes

I mean cincy was pretty infamous for not even having scouts (no clue what the situation is now), which is why Marvin Lewis probably deserves another shot at things in a better situation

Unfinished business... like in the classroom??

He ain't playing next year :lol:
Unfinished...classes? He must be a couple credits short of graduating oh, that's what he means by unfinished business. The comments under his Twitter post from vol fans are hilarious and sad. The kid is probably going to be third string next year.

Unfinished business... like in the classroom??

He ain't playing next year :lol:

Yep, they’re finally gonna let him flambé in cooking class

D2490F1D-1178-4C57-BC55-CFF939ACC614.gif

Vegas still makes that much money off of ******* idiots betting on Texas at 25/1 odds every ******* year?

Also, Demas needs to stop jumping over people and doing these ridiculous backflips before he hurts himself. Need that kid at full strength next season.

No Asian Flush/Glow for you? Or you say F it and you’ve condition yourself not to turn red from alcohol or take medicine for it? Lol
You know Asian people can just pop a Pepsid AC before drinking and not get that whole "Asian flush" thing right?

You know Asian people can just pop a Pepsid AC before drinking and not get that whole "Asian flush" thing right?

I do, but they also have been advertising some sort of “medicine” , which I’ve never seen until about a month or so ago. I’m half myself and allergic, which was a blessing in disguise, since my brother (half brother, and completely “white”), and mother (completely “white”, too) drink like fish. My brother actually struggles with alcohol, so I just never really felt compelled to drink. Pretty much all my family members in my dad’s side are allergic.

Moorhead should have waited for LSU.
Here’s hoping the Miss State analysis of him being terrible is accurate, but realistically, Moorhead probably read the tea leaves, realized that Cristobal is one embarrassing Manny coached loss from getting the Miami job and that he’d probably be next in line as interim-HC for Oregon. Plus Eugene as ****** as it is, is a lot more bearable than Baton Rouge for a guy from Western PA. And if the fish out of water stuff was true about Starksville maybe he just wanted to get the **** out of the Deep South.

Also, I love him, but as much as the media painted a different story this year, Ed O is notoriously difficult to work under and a lot of people just don’t want to have to deal with that.

Nah, Arky or Miami it sounds like.

And LSU wasn't hiring Moorhead. They're hiring that Munoz guy who was a staffer and played a huge role in Burrow's development. Sounds like he's already been the main contact for all of the 2021 QBs. They were prepared for this.

They got Ohio state way too high on those favorites for next hear. The defense is going to be losing like 7-8 people

Going to go out on a limb and predict UGA hires Mike LaFleur this offseason. Could be completely wrong, but just want to put that prediction out there.

Going to go out on a limb and predict UGA hires Mike LaFleur this offseason. Could be completely wrong, but just want to put that prediction out there.

Yeah, Kirby heard the critisism of the offense and Georgia is definitely making some changes. We have a vacant coordinator spot too. ESPN mentioned that UGA had been in contact with Todd and 247 mentioned Zac Robinson from the Rams.

Screenshot_20200115-120619_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm just glad to see that Kirby isn't Les Miles level stubborn about the offense. My take on it is that he's sold something to all of these players. There's no way we sign and flip those wide receivers, get Newman and Washington by telling them we're running the exact same scheme as last year. He sold them on the fact that were making changes and I expect to see them.

Last edited:
Yeah, Kirby heard the critisism of the offense and Georgia is definitely making some changes. We have a vacant coordinator spot too. ESPN mentioned that UGA had been in contact with Todd and 247 mentioned Zac Robinson from the Rams.

Screenshot_20200115-120619_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm just glad to see that Kirby isn't Les Miles level stubborn about the offense. My take on it is that he's sold something to all of these players. There's no way we sign and flip those wide receivers, get Newman and Washington by telling them we're running the exact same scheme as last year. He sold them on the fact that were making changes and I expect to see them.
Newman went to UGA specifically to play in a pro style system.

Newman went to UGA specifically to play in a pro style system.

I think we'll still have pro concepts, but we don't need to play in a phone-booth like we do now. We don't need to run the ball into the same gaps over and over. We can evolve without abandoning pro-style concepts

Back
Top Bottom