OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do they have him on tape giving money to any of the underclassmen that are staying whether by choice or not?

Coach O makes 1 call and this gets swept under the rug.
That cop is an **** and shouldn't have been in the locker room in the 1st place.
Odell is an idiot too, but **** the police.

Idiot. OBJ is such a dummy. Makes everything about him. Most of the **** is completely harmless but just selfish.

dude just super duper extra.. like you'd think it would hit him to just chill.. he going see them dudes later, you would think.. he could give them the cash and all that stuff then

but dude gotta let everyone know and see it happening

Or it's a complete overreaction
he's just so damn extra. Maybe an overreaction but why even put that attention on you and take away from the players? Who in the hell smacks a cop in the ***? I mean, if you and I did that, I'm pretty sure we getting arrested.

IMG_20200116_091737.jpg

SOON

uncle luck gotta teach this new ones to just allude to stuff in a round about way.. aint gotta be out chere telling the world all ya business

Idiot. OBJ is such a dummy. Makes everything about him. Most of the **** is completely harmless but just selfish.
The cop was in there threatening to arrest players for smoking cigars indoors. OBJ smacked his butt and told him to loosen up and chill. It's not that serious.

And yes I probably would have been shot or at least caught a drunk and disorderly for the same transgression.

Back
Top Bottom