OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NCAA see's money that's not coming to their pockets.
giphy (3).gif

OBJ doing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much

this against dabo too.. you know he going be quick to go crying

As you’d expect there’s some discussion about the support staffers and coaches that bolted for Ed O and LSU and some mention of FSU and TAMU.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis I didn’t realize Jimbo left you guys in as bad shape as he did. I knew he wasn’t really recruiting but didn’t realize he literally stripped the program for parts. Makes me wonder what will happen if he has another mediocre season and things go sour N41D N41D
Nothing's going to happen to Jimbo because he's guaranteed every dollar of the $60m left on his deal. Every. Single. Dollar.

But he's firmly on fraud alert as far as I'm concerned.

He hasn't had a single game in two years at A&M where you looked at the roster and the results and said "Damn, he really got them to play above their heads." And half the time they just look flat and uninspired. The recruiting classes look nice, but it's kinda concerning in Year 2 he's landing only 6 Top 50 kids from Texas.

2021 needs to be a big year or they're going to start losing steam.

I know one thing. Burrow gone have some HIGHHHHHHHHHHHH expectations. I love his game but y’all know how this story goes.

man is a LSU/College legend FOR SURE though

I know one thing. Burrow gone have some HIGHHHHHHHHHHHH expectations. I love his game but y’all know how this story goes.

man is a LSU/College legend FOR SURE though

i mean, he's still going to the bengals.. but he for damn sure can make throws that a ton of NFL QBs cant make

i mean we just saw the soon to be MVP (deservedly so), struggling with some outside the numbers throws

hell that was the not so secret, secret of that PI no call against the saints in that same stadium

Odell gave them boys more than what the NCAA stipends them for meals and whatnot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

break them boys off some BLUE HUNDAAAA’s

LSU totaled 6,024 passing yards.... 61 TDs and 7 INTs....

Some cats ain’t even doing that on video games

i mean for a ton of teams they aint topping those numbers in the last 2 seasons

take miami, last 2 years: 5,414 passing yards and 46 passing TDs

gators: 6,686 yards and 61 tds

fsu: 6,714 and 44

As you’d expect there’s some discussion about the support staffers and coaches that bolted for Ed O and LSU and some mention of FSU and TAMU.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis I didn’t realize Jimbo left you guys in as bad shape as he did. I knew he wasn’t really recruiting but didn’t realize he literally stripped the program for parts. Makes me wonder what will happen if he has another mediocre season and things go sour N41D N41D

I don't know exactly why he left LSU. Ed isn't always an easy guy to work for. I also heard Jimbo Fisher threw a ton of money at support staff when he was hired. In general, Texas A&M has poured a lot of money into their football program the past 10 years. A source at FSU told me that Fisher brought 20 support staffers with him when he took the job. He quite literally took the whole foundation of FSU football with him to College Station.

'The foundation of FSU football to College Station' is a stretch (because it's not like the organization was teeming with high quality support staffers) but yeah, that last year into his transition to TAMU was a cluster****. He certainly took all of the good ones that he could but a number of them who were putting in major work (like Tino Sunseri) opted not to go with him though they did also end up leaving FSU for other places.

Jimbo's year 2 and about to have to turn over at least 3 assistant coaches.

Mo Linguist left for the Cowboys job. Joe Jon Finley left for Ole Miss and Tim Brewster leveraged A&M for a raise. Lots of smoke Josh Henson is looking for other jobs at the convention this week.

Been whispers Jay Graham might look more seriously at Tennessee this time around.

Shambles.

Mo Linguist left for the Cowboys job. Joe Jon Finley left for Ole Miss and Tim Brewster leveraged A&M for a raise. Lots of smoke Josh Henson is looking for other jobs at the convention this week.

Been whispers Jay Graham might look more seriously at Tennessee this time around.

Shambles.

we're only on the hook for 8 more years
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.u11.jpg

Shambles.

Things are really that bad down there?

Back
Top Bottom