OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shea coming back for a 6th year to win his along with Michigan's national championship?

Probably not, and while he started playing better towards the end of the season I’d like to move on now. McCaffrey has a much higher upside, and getting second team reps is good for Milton’s development.

They probably figured that the current FIU players going in on Miami spoke volumes already.
They somehow still are 60 spots higher than USC in recruiting. Clay Helton must actually be the worst recruiter in the nation.

Probably not, and while he started playing better towards the end of the season I’d like to move on now. McCaffrey has a much higher upside, and getting second team reps is good for Milton’s development.

Shea isn’t coming back. Plus McCaffery wins that job more than likely Milton going to transfer or vice versa

9f8076607aeda1705802b62e2b942b2d1906f0444dd97cdee2d314af4885aef4.jpg

Shea isn’t coming back. Plus McCaffery wins that job more than likely Milton going to transfer or vice versa

Isn’t that just speculation based almost entirely on how kids are in 2019 tho?

The kid would have to sit anyways without a waiver. I’m also pretty sure Michigan was honest with the kid about his timeline, if he was that desperate to play he would have went to one of the FL G5’s out of HS.

Yeah, I've heard the rumors that Georgia is trending for Evans. There's some chatter that he might have even signed already. I'll believe it when I see it, the kid has had a roller coaster recruitment and he seems like the type of kid to change his mind every week. On top of that he has some off-the-field red flags. Obviously I would love to have him, but I'll wait until he announces.

If Bryce's family really moves to Alabama as well, they need to just institute pay to play with a salary cap because this **** is stupid now.

I thought Bryce's Dad already has a job in Bama?

That he just got after Bryce committed? He talked about the family not going to Alabama for over a year until Bryce decommitted from SC. He was also at a bunch of the MD games. From what people are saying the talk of moving to Alabama is new for the parents.

If Bryce's family really moves to Alabama as well, they need to just institute pay to play with a salary cap because this **** is stupid now.

The bags would have to be Big Pun heavy for me to move from LA to freaking Tuscaloosa Alabama or from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa like Tua's family did. I've been to Tuscaloosa Alabama, it's a trash town.

Hell moving down south, he can get a nice size house for his family with plenty of land around it. Everything is much cheaper.

I know I can definitely move out of So Cal to a small town like somewhere in Wyoming or Idaho. Bama though? Not so sure about that.

I know I can definitely move out of So Cal to a small town like somewhere in Wyoming or Idaho. Bama though? Not so sure about that.

I mean, a lot of the kids hate it too. How many times have we heard a transplant say that after sitting/redshrting for a year at [SEC school] they wanted to transfer out, just to suddenly find themselves playing or starting.

It's one thing if you're from the south and that's home and your culture, and another if its a whole different world, you don't have football, and you're sitting around your room in Tuscaloosa like wtf did I do...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom