OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My boy just got hired at FSU under Norvell, heads down there in two weeks

Chris Marve?

You going to be the plug for us? Lol. Was kinda “meh” on MN at first and he didn’t move the needle for me , but ... he’s slowly changing my tune. I like what I’ve seen of him so far.

Last edited:
I’ll say this... all you schools in no sushi having cities that are recruiting these Cali kids, you better play them and have the hummus on deck, otherwise...

flag-rick-and-morty-portal-flip-ban__79828.1555095589.jpg

Chris Marve?

You going to be the plug for us? Lol. Was kinda “meh” on MN at first and he didn’t move the needle for me , but ... he’s slowly changing my tune. I like what I’ve seen of him so far.
Na lol he was Storms first hire in the weight room

Why would I be worried about less talented older players passed up by potentially more talented younger guys?

Should I be worried that 3 of those players are walk ons?

K.J. wasn’t starting in 2020 so it’s moot point. He’s a 5th year with physical limitations. If a bunch of freshman/sophomores started transferring I think something would be up.

I’ll say this... all you schools in no sushi having cities that are recruiting these Cali kids, you better play them and have the hummus on deck, otherwise...

flag-rick-and-morty-portal-flip-ban__79828.1555095589.jpg
And your tacos better have avocados on them or you'll make the poor California boys' tummies hurt!

(Kidding...kinda)

I know we’ve talked about Illinois being usc Midwest but I was just thinking, the following coaches are currently coaching at LSU:

Ed Orgeron, John Robinson (analyst), Tommy Robinson (RB coach), James Cregg (OL coach), Kenechi Udeze (assistant DL)

Robinson and Udeze were just fired this season.

Its gonna hurt if they win The NC 😓

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 casper90403 casper90403

————
News from practice yesterday:
“JT Daniels walks by, no cane, no crutch, almost no limp, saying “Hi” and surprising everyone who sees him. He’s in his yellow QB jersey No. 18 and as reported, seems to be far ahead of the rehab schedule.”

Last edited:
I know we’ve talked about Illinois being usc Midwest but I was just thinking, the following coaches are currently coaching at LSU:

Ed Orgeron, John Robinson (analyst), Tommy Robinson (RB coach), James Cregg (OL coach), Kenechi Udeze (assistant DL)

Robinson and Udeze were just fired this season.

Its gonna hurt if they win The NC 😓

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 casper90403 casper90403

————
News from practice yesterday:
“JT Daniels walks by, no cane, no crutch, almost no limp, saying “Hi” and surprising everyone who sees him. He’s in his yellow QB jersey No. 18 and as reported, seems to be far ahead of the rehab schedule.”

Did he walk by and take his reps with the scout team? It’s #SlovisSZN

Why would I be worried about less talented older players passed up by potentially more talented younger guys?

Should I be worried that 3 of those players are walk ons?

K.J. wasn’t starting in 2020 so it’s moot point. He’s a 5th year with physical limitations. If a bunch of freshman/sophomores started transferring I think something would be up.

You back?

Did he walk by and take his reps with the scout team? It’s #SlovisSZN

They shut down practices again. No one can see what's happening inside. Daniels isn't supposed to be back practicing til June/July though. Hence the surprise to see him out there with a jersey on.

Back
Top Bottom