Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way people hit manny up for money man I’m not surprised he still trying to get paid
I remember seeing after one of his fights, mans took the whole squad to Nordstrom or was it saks and just said, grab what you want. :lol: :lol:

Is Deontay Wilder really suggesting that Anthony Dirrell influenced Breland to throw in the towel because of Dirrell's ties to Sugar Hill? :lol:

Golden Boy is just waiting to see who takes the lowest amount of $, they're not trying to pay the $14 mil they paid to Jacobs or even the $12 mil to Kovalev's team (Kathy Duva) again

I heard Callum Smith has become more open to Canelo's offer lately.

Golden Boy is just waiting to see who takes the lowest amount of $, they're not trying to pay the $14 mil they paid to Jacobs or even the $12 mil to Kovalev's team (Kathy Duva) again
Callum Smith probably knows Matchroom doesn't want to work with PBC and would rather cash in on Canelo.

My dude Zurdo needs to snap out of it. He’s 28 now and he’s wasting valuable prime years. A long drawn out legal battle can take years. Need to look no further than at Mikey Garcia’s clown @ss. Bad all around.

I may be in the minority but id like to see Canelo vs Callum over BJS. I think it’s a tougher fight with a much bigger guy who has a sizable reach and height advantage. Although we all seen Saul struggle with slick, slippery, southpaws so BJS is not a bad option either.

Back
Top Bottom