Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fury has to agree to the rematch too? Might as well not even waste his time anymore if the paper will be the same regardless who he fights. Anyone have details?

a third rematch clause is already part of the second match contract with the split being 60-40 no matter who wins

wilder has 30days to activate the rematch clause and then they have a couple of months to get the match done, i think maybe end of may or june

Roy Jones Jr. coming through with that ether for Wilder
"You can't call [Fury] an all-timer because the bully just hadn't been bullied yet," Jones said. "The bully beat a lot of people, don't get me wrong. But if you look back at the names on [Wilder's] record, they don't add up to the names on Mikey Tyson's record. The only person that has a record that we knew anything about — and he never had a professional career and was a celebrated amateur, at best -- was [Luis] Ortiz. Ortiz was a good fighter but with his lack of pro experience, Wilder took him into the deep water last time and drowned him. "
https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/ne...ssue-with-deontay-wilders-reaction-to-defeat/

08BCBF0C-E79B-4949-883E-EE20224FEE43.jpeg

I’m down to watch Bud vs Manny but cmon.. Ezekiel Brook as a replacement ain’t it

I'm definitely watching the third fight :smokin
Yall in here acting like its Wilder's fault the heavyweight division is lackluster
Man was 42-0 and lost to an undefeated 6'9" 270lb fighter that comes from a fighting family

:rofl::rofl:
Senile Bob ready to sacrifice his old golden goose to the new golden goose.
You hate to see it.

Might as well since Bud was doing all that barking but didn’t bite when the Porters called him out. I like Bud but that was a h0e move. Not even mad if the cats on the other side of the street tell him to kick rocks.

There goes bob with that bs again.

Ill believe it when i see it.

On that note, is manny still with pbc? I originally thought it was a 3 fight contract.

Yo I meant to post that in here because I ****** up my back late last year and then the guy that trains my son ****** his up right after and sent me this....

If Pac/Bud doesn't happen they really gonna put Kell Brook in there? Cmon man. I got no respect for Bud if he does that when the Porters want all the smoke with you.

Back
Top Bottom