Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wilder was sweating a lot early and it made me wonder if it was high humidity in the arena
That suit looked uncomfortable and never should have been approved

Is it possible they could fight on the 4th of July?

That would be dope Af or is a major holiday like that out the question?

Because Fury is a much bigger man and a much better fighter. Wilder lost every minute of the Ruiz fight (a 40 yr old man) till he landed that one punch. He lost just about every minute of the first Fury fight till he landed as well. When you really audit his skills you realize... he has none. Hes lost about 80% of the rounds hes fought in the past 3 years
You mean Ortiz, and that has been his mantra the fact Wilder was 42-0 with 41 KO's tells you all you need to know. That is how he has won a majority of his fights with one punch
Fury uses his big frame to lean on you and hold you, If Fury ever fougth somone who went to the body he would be in all kinds of trouble

just about to say this. Somebody in his circle should have told him to stay off social media for at least a week. The only thing he should be saying to the public is that he wants a rematch. Everything else makes him look bad. That pride of his is making him look like a chump. He better not lose this third fight.
This is so surface, he has 30 days to excercise rematch clause and 3 months to make the rematch interesting. Any news or press he can have is going to go towards building up the 3rd and final fight, he has too. Otherwise no one will watch.

He will lose the 3rd fight because he will have to come forward and take the belts back.

Is it possible they could fight on the 4th of July?

That would be dope Af or is a major holiday like that out the question?
I think you need all the help you can get to promote the 3rd fight.

Wilder excuses been terrible lol but I get it .

hes not mentally capable of processing the L. Been beating every single person the same way his whole career , he can’t fathom it being his fault he loss.

has to find an excuse , and he’s terrible at it

Does this look fishy at all to you guys? It does to me. I've never seen a pro boxer's wrist flick like that in a fight.

58C0FBF8-7D9D-47CE-9430-E2ABEBFCA6B3.jpeg

hoping one of you guys with more knowledge on the sport can comment on that video of fury and the wrist flick .

Curious about that

I think Vargas-Garcia is going to be a lot closer than people are expecting. Jesse is a decent sized WW and Mikey looked like **** physically at that weight.

When Wilder decided to come out and say a 40 pound costume weakened his legs, what does he think Fury's game plan is going to be next time they fight?

Back
Top Bottom