Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Fires trainer
2. Says "if I say I want to kill someone in the ring, then I would die in the ring instead of having the towel thrown in".
3.blames it on his costume
This lame o is a joke.

Son acting like he’s never heard of a weighted vest. Athletes train with weighted vests all the time smh.
That's what he said though. That because of the weight and because he had it 20 minutes prior to walkout and then the walkout and the stairs to the ring and the added helmet that cut his oxygen because all of that ... by the time it was time to fight he felt like he had a full workout and that his legs were done.

That's what he said though. That because of the weight and because he had it 20 minutes prior to walkout and then the walkout and the stairs to the ring and the added helmet that cut his oxygen because all of that ... by the time it was time to fight he felt like he had a full workout and that his legs were done.

should have said the led lights blinded him too since he making up bs anyways

Man I’m so confused… Wouldn’t him and his team have already thought about the impact of the heavy costume? Dude definitley had no legs..his ear was bleeding....balance was effed???now they saying he had a cut inside his ear and that was the reason for the bleeding. He really looked like a little kid in the ring and i want to know why.

Because Fury is a much bigger man and a much better fighter. Wilder lost every minute of the Ruiz fight (a 40 yr old man) till he landed that one punch. He lost just about every minute of the first Fury fight till he landed as well. When you really audit his skills you realize... he has none. Hes lost about 80% of the rounds hes fought in the past 3 years

Man I’m so confused… Wouldn’t him and his team have already thought about the impact of the heavy costume? Dude definitley had no legs..his ear was bleeding....balance was effed???now they saying he had a cut inside his ear and that was the reason for the bleeding. He really looked like a little kid in the ring and i want to know why.
I was just about to say this. Somebody in his circle should have told him to stay off social media for at least a week. The only thing he should be saying to the public is that he wants a rematch. Everything else makes him look bad. That pride of his is making him look like a chump. He better not lose this third fight.

He's thinking because AJ lost to Ruiz and took the fight right away and won the rematch he can do the same.

Wilder is playing with fire with Fury thinking he probably pulls the same thing off. AJ can actually make adjustments and box. I wonder if AJ gets petty on him because he just lost :lol:

Wilder might still be concussed which is why he shouldnt even be talking about the fight. This is literally the worst excuse for losing that I've ever heard in my life. It's worse than faking an injury. The dude was out on his feet and had no legs for 5 rounds from being PUNCHED, not from having 40 extra pounds on him for 20 minutes.

Fury beat wilder going backward in fight 1 and then beat him down coming forward in the rematch. Wilder, his team, and no one with any boxing sense believes he can win a 3rd fight but the payday will be too good to pass on

Wilder might still be concussed which is why he shouldnt even be talking about the fight. This is literally the worst excuse for losing that I've ever heard in my life. It's worse than faking an injury. The dude was out on his feet and had no legs for 5 rounds from being PUNCHED, not from having 40 extra pounds on him for 20 minutes.

I think he is still concussed :lol: even post fight when he was talking dude was all over the place. Can someone explain why pre fight he was pacing around in the locker room the whole time? bruh must of been SHOOK this fight.

Somewhat random but Malik Scott has to be one of the biggest underachievers in recent history. I think in his heyday, he would've gave Fury problems.

Last edited:
Some dude just posted a video talking about Fury cheated cuz his wrist was bending a certain way and something was in his gloves 😂😂😂😂

dudes just wanna save Wilder at all costs

Back
Top Bottom