Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Caleb Plant but I don’t see anyone at 160 or 168 who beats Cinnamon. Spence against Canelo wouldn’t be a good look for him at all even before the accident dude couldn’t beat him
Stop it. Pre accident Spence can hang with canelo.yall act like this man walked through the best welterweights out there. Who did he beat at welterweight at an non catch weight?

The man has ballooned up and beat an old short rested kovalev and now he is unbeatable.

Some cats in here man. Lol

I'd stand on this ledge and say Canelo not even beating Crawford right now

Stop it. Pre accident Spence can hang with canelo.yall act like this man walked through the best welterweights out there. Who did he beat at welterweight at an non catch weight?

The man has ballooned up and beat an old short rested kovalev and now he is unbeatable.

Your lying to yourself fam :lol: . Im the biggest Canelo hater and Spence is my fav but he is not beating him. Crawford? Canelo might get him outta there like he did Khan as skilled as Crawford is.

you can disagree with the thought that neither spence or crawford beat him. Not a fight we will ever get anyway bc of course he will want a catchweight and to secure any advantage he can.

But i dont see anyone disagreeing with my Kovalev point or welterweight stance.

Canelo would wash Spence y’all are buggin :lol:

It doesn’t matter who Canelo beat at welterweight. He went to toe toe and got a decision (arguable one, but still) against the guy that broke Kell Brook’s face in 4 rounds. At middleweight. And he made Danny Jacobs look pedestrian at middleweight. Meanwhile Spence just got taken to the limit by Shawn Porter at 147.

Spence ain’t slick enough or big enough to give Canelo any problems. Jermall tho, that’s a different story.

Last edited:
Canelo would wash Spence y’all are buggin :lol:

It doesn’t matter who Canelo beat at welterweight. He went to toe toe and got a decision (arguable one, but still) against the guy that broke Kell Brook’s face in 4 rounds. At middleweight. And he made Danny Jacobs look pedestrian at middleweight. Meanwhile Spence just got taken to the limit by Shawn Porter at 147.

Spence ain’t slick enough or big enough to give Canelo any problems. Jermall tho, that’s a different story.

Jermall though now THATS something I would like to see. Jermall vs Charlo both have rock hard chins and slick and both are naturally big with power.

Spence and crawford wash canelo?! :lol:

yall funny.

I like mall but id favorite canelo if they were to scrap. Mall hasnt proven anything at 160.

Im saying if canelo didnt have an issue fighting someone who just fought 2 months prior (kovalev), then it shouldnt be a problem for saul to fight in a short span.
That makes no sense.
Nobody forced Kovalev to fight in two months, he's a grown *** man who made the decision to fight.

Back
Top Bottom