Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of people forget the KO power of Pretty Boy Floyd, this is easy work and a huge payday....

Wonder if this may be a business move for him and the future of his fighters/company, Mike Tyson may have broke the wheel.....He’s gotta be sittin there after the Tyson card numbers like wtf do I even need Showtime PPV for anymore ? My name is my name !

TR/PBC both know a Pacquiao fight for either first only boosts the revenue potential for Spence/Crawford and increases their popularity ....we’re gonna have to see that first which I don’t mind

Lots of people forget the KO power of Pretty Boy Floyd, this is easy work and a huge payday....

Wonder if this may be a business move for him and the future of his fighters/company, Mike Tyson may have broke the wheel.....He’s gotta be sittin there after the Tyson card numbers like wtf do I even need Showtime PPV for anymore ? My name is my name !

TR/PBC both know a Pacquiao fight for either first only boosts the revenue potential for Spence/Crawford and increases their popularity ....we’re gonna have to see that first which I don’t mind

Floyd does not have ko power like he used to, stop it.

His hands are glass and the reason why he only fights at LV.

imagine logan knocks him out :lol:
Imagine if Draya slid into my DMs

200.gif

DAMN by the looks of this sounds like a lot of professional black boxers signed up to fight him but May got the nod.

I bet we almost got the AB show to restore order vs Paul :lol:

Don't even want these Paul idiots getting the payday. Would rather they get knocked out by some journeyman, fighting FM gives them a platform to keep promoting themselves. McGregor was at least a top MMA guy with experience in a combat sport at the highest level, these guys don't deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom