Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was wondering who was the girl in the blue ringside :pimp:.

342492C5-EC2E-42D8-936F-79BF98E5B338.jpeg

holy jupiter on that chin.

Spence parried the jab well.

Garcia should have worked the body more.

No signs of ring rust for Spence.

Fight was boring but Spence did what he has to
Do. Don’t sound like fight with Crawford will happen, typical boxing, too much politics, and we never
Get to see the fight we deserve

Angel was 100% upset at Danny post fight interview as he should of been for not doing what he did at the end of the fight throughout the fight.

Spence won, but was lucky he fought Garcia. Garcia missed multiple opportunities to rock Spence. He won, but was slow tonight. The right fighter would’ve put pressure on him tonight, easily.

Spence has minor rust in his game, but being in a near death car accident and being out of the ring for such a long duration will do that to you. Another tune up fight or two should clear that up. People are saying that there were points in which Danny could have "had" Spence, but it seems like the usual armchair commentary. Spence could have taken out Garcia as well. Not the most exciting, but overall a solid performance from Spence.

Spence won, but was lucky he fought Garcia. Garcia missed multiple opportunities to rock Spence. He won, but was slow tonight. The right fighter would’ve put pressure on him tonight, easily.

I stopped reading after Spence won . His first fight back and fool trying to break it down like Burt Sugar

I liked how Spence looked for the most part. Feel like he will be better in the summer. I feel like he needs one more fight before the Bud fight. Hopefully Pac steps up.

Back
Top Bottom