Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danny Garcia got dominated by a dude that was in a near death car wreck and hadn't fought in over a year because of the car wreck

Last night was a classic case of a dad writing a check his son asss couldn't cash

Errol basically stood in front of Garcia for 12 rounds and walked out of the ring with not even a busted lip

Glad I didn't pay for this, undercard was pure garbage for $75. The commentary was like bunch of dudes narrating some youtube videos. Do these guys know what it's like to be professionals ffs?

I thought Spence was going to KO Garcia but he slowed down a lot after the 8th(?), maybe he was tired a bit. Spence looked a little rusty for sure, just go back and look at his fight with Porter. I think it's weird he was talking about summer time to fight again, seems strange to want another long lay off.

Errol came thru like a real champ for me last night
geno90221 geno90221 made good on his bet :nthat:

Screenshot_20201206-143653.png

God I hope Floyd embarrasses the fk outta him. I almost feel like he has to. He might not have the power to knock him out, but he can’t make it look like this guy can keep up with him at all.

God I hope Floyd embarrasses the fk outta him. I almost feel like he has to. He might not have the power to knock him out, but he can’t make it look like this guy can keep up with him at all.
Let’s keep it one hundred here. Floyd might not have been a power dude like that but he absolutely has the power to knock someone out who hasn’t been boxing their entire lives. Paul is bigger but he’s never been hit by an actual punch from an elite boxer IMO

money has more than enough power to ko him

still hate it that dude continue to get paid

Let’s keep it one hundred here. Floyd might not have been a power dude like that but he absolutely has the power to knock someone out who hasn’t been boxing their entire lives. Paul is bigger but he’s never been hit by an actual punch from an elite boxer IMO
I totally agree with everything you said.

Floyd better handle this easily, tired of all these folks disrespecting pros
Again, I think he has to. If it ends and Floyd “barely” wins, while everyone recognizes that Floyd has been retired, with being that good with his record and such, the narrative would be either Paul is “that good,” or Floyd “has regressed a lot.” I don’t want either one of those. All I want to hear is “Paul might’ve beat some people, but he has ZERO business being in the ring with a for real boxer, and he definitely has ZERO business being in the ring with what many would argue as one of the best boxers of all time.”

Back
Top Bottom