Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't even want these Paul idiots getting the payday. Would rather they get knocked out by some journeyman, fighting FM gives them a platform to keep promoting themselves. McGregor was at least a top MMA guy with experience in a combat sport at the highest level, these guys don't deserve it.

Mayweather getting paid and getting a bigger share of the purse than he would for an actual boxer.

I don't think he cares if someone else gets paid or not/deserves it or not.

Mayweather spend so much bread he can’t help himself when another bunch of Ms are presented to him. Might as well

I dont get why everyone is killing him when he literally made this a thing with the McGregor bout and his spar over seas.

If money is there to be made with 0 risk why not?

Up to consumers to not pony up the money to watch.

Spence looked great despite the ring rust. Bring on Bud.

I have no desire to see him waste time fighting an aged out Manny with no Roach in his corner.

Crazy to think he (manny) and Floyd fought and he is still out here collecting checks bc he need it.

There are 2 top guys that is it. Everyone else is siting there watching.

Porter need to just take the move aside money and get out the way bc either fighter get him out of here

I dont get why everyone is killing him when he literally made this a thing with the McGregor bout and his spar over seas.

If money is there to be made with 0 risk why not?

Up to consumers to not pony up the money to watch.
It’s one thing to fight another professional fighter, quite another to fight some guy off the street.

It's just entertainment y'all.

It'd be one thing if they were fighting for a WBC belt or some **** but they're not. And Floyd isn't fighting competitively anymore.

Gervonta trying to fight the other brother is pretty weak tho

Mayweather getting paid and getting a bigger share of the purse than he would for an actual boxer.

I don't think he cares if someone else gets paid or not/deserves it or not.

I know he doesn't care, he's going to make $$. I'm saying, I don't want them to get the payday/promotion. I can't stand these Paul idiots and want them to fade in to obscurity.

deadmanny.png

its obvious this dude is just trying to cash out, im good with mayweather making millions off exhibitions against other athletes/fighter, but i dont want these wannabe social tough guys making money off other celebs

if they are serious about the sport as they say, climb up the ranks and see how far they can go

Usyk, Fury will have to fight Wilder 1st

Good to see AJ actually workin somewhat of
a decent jab

Last edited:
With Crawford/Spence and Fury/Joshua, waiting until they can safely fill a stadium has to be at least a consideration. And with the vaccine already out a late 2021 situation could be in play.

If we get Joshua/Usyk in the meantime I guess I wouldn't be mad

Joshua is gonna dominate Usyk bad and I like Usyk a lot. I guess that’s a good warmup for him until Fury.

I dont think usyk could hang with any of the elites at hw, which sucks because he has nowhere else to go since he literally accomplish everything he could at cw. Usyk would have to put on a master class performance every single time.

Back
Top Bottom