Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Na Fiz does more bad than good so far. Having an iso based system, especially when our franchise player is an iso scorer himself, is not a good look this young into Fiz's coaching tenure.

Young teams with no stars or egos tend to move the ball more often. There's should be zero excuse why we are dead last in the league.

Fiz said that there's 2 sides of the ball and that we're passing but shots arent falling. Man that pissed me tf off. That's some dumb **** Dantoni used to say.

Do you remember the Fisher, Hornacek, and Rambis tenures?

If you do no way you'd be saying the things you are.

Or maybe you just don't like Fizdale in general so subjectivity might be a bit hard

Fiz hasn’t impressed me from a coaching perspective at all so far but I’m gonna wait til KP comes back to unleash any serious judgement

You know the theme of this page, if we had the “right” coach all of our draft picks should turn into All stars or 6th men of the year. But Because we always hire the “wrong” coach that doesn’t coach to the strength of each individual they will never be that :lol:

Fiz hasn’t impressed me from a coaching perspective at all so far but I’m gonna wait til KP comes back to unleash any serious judgement
:lol:

You do realize when KP comes back he's gonna be a shell of his former self on a minutes restriction?

You not gonna see KP until next year my g. And hopefully when you do see him he's a #2 like he should be

I've never seen this type of scrutiny towards a head coach with **** at his disposal my entire life as a Knicks fan.

Y'all gave the likes of Larry Brown and Dantoni way more then 14 games before y'all crucified them with waaay more talent and I don't understand.

This was a rebuilding season from the get go with an extremely young team with zero veteran leadership.

We talking about high school offenses that they struggle to even run what makes you believe they'll be able to run anything more complex with the lack of talent they have :lol:

Johnathan Simmons made passes last night that none of our "PG's" could make if they lives depended on it.

But Knicks fans feel they can knock Orlando and their talent :lol:

Even when they came into the game with a better record than us :rofl:

:lol:

You do realize when KP comes back he's gonna be a shell of his former self on a minutes restriction?

You not gonna see KP until next year my g. And hopefully when you do see him he's a #2 like he should be

I've never seen this type of scrutiny towards a head coach with **** at his disposal my entire life as a Knicks fan.

Y'all gave the likes of Larry Brown and Dantoni way more then 14 games before y'all crucified them with waaay more talent and I don't understand.

This was a rebuilding season from the get go with an extremely young team with zero veteran leadership.

We talking about high school offenses that they struggle to even run what makes you believe they'll be able to run anything more complex with the lack of talent they have :lol:
:lol: Which is why this **** is confusing, I thought we all knew what this season was.

Johnathan Simmons made passes last night that none of our "PG's" could make if they lives depended on it.

But Knicks fans feel they can knock Orlando and their talent :lol:

Even when they came into the game with a better record than us :rofl:
If you put the Magic youngsters in Knicks uniforms half the thread would have you thinking they were the next League Franchise players, but because of our coach they won’t reach that potential :lol:

If you put the Magic youngsters in Knicks uniforms half the thread would have you thinking they were the next League Franchise players, but because of our coach they won’t reach that potential :lol:

This is such a ******* great post :lol:

Lord have mercy

Every fanbase in every sport overrates their young talent.

If someone like Josh Jackson was a Knick we'd be talking about how he's only 21 & his flashes towards the end of last season.

Lack of talent is one thing but watching the same exact offense we’ve seen for the past 4 years isn’t encouraging either

In the first couple games this season we were really uptempo and fast paced

What happened to that?

Lack of talent is one thing but watching the same exact offense we’ve seen for the past 4 years isn’t encouraging either

In the first couple games this season we were really uptempo and fast paced

What happened to that?

The players. Clearly, Frank in particular has killed the pace due to his lack of ball handing and athleticism.

Burke stinks like cow poop but at least he pushes the pace.

Remember the knicks interviewed like 30 guys for the coaching job too lol. They didn’t even try offering the job to bud either smh

Our roster isn't as good either, though.

How? Without KP, it’s a better roster than last year. Much improved THJ, Improved Dot, Trier, Mitch, Knox, Vonleh is better than what we had last year.

Are Jarret Jack, Beasley, and Lee really the difference makers?

Back
Top Bottom