Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

NBA Scouting reports are out.

Take away the drives from our guards and it becomes Kanter as a focal point of the offense. Theres been nothing in the season so far to say that we could get creative with cuts and screens.

Serious question, is KP a franchise player?

I think, give or take, there are only about 10 franchise changing players in this league. So saying Zion or RJ are franchise level talents is saying alot....

-Lebron
-KD
-Curry
-Harden
-Kawhi
-AD
-Giannis
-Embiid

KP has been a diva. His most recent action of posting up pictures sprinting screams immaturity to me. There's no denying that he has the potential to be a franchise player though. But he has to stay on the court consistently to prove it. I think Zion is without a doubt going to be a franchise player. From following him through high school, the only person that he has reminded me of is a young Lebron. Steve Kerr said something along the same lines not too long ago. RJ is going to be a scorer when hes comes in. Watching both of them develop throughout the year is going to be fun.

I've always said that KP is a sometimes franchise player, from what we've seen thus far. I think we can count on him missing chunks of a season. Personally, I'm ok with that as long as it's not during playoffs (what's that?). I'm eagerly awaiting him to prove me wrong.

Midas well call up Jenkins and send Frank to the G league.

If Frank can't flourish there, I'm good on never having hope for him again.

How is KP a diva? That's ridiculous. He's never been a diva. Because he posted a picture of himself running after a news report said he couldn't run? Stop.

Back
Top Bottom