Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

He’s a selfish player. He can rebound, but other than that, he doesn’t give anything else to the team.

Kanters in a pickle. Hes relatively young , and wants the opportunity to play for quite possibly his next and last big contract.

With that said, his production to me has always been a farce. He contributes Points and Rebounds and probably as a coaching staff thats justification to play him (plus that amount of $ hes being paid). But if I see it, you see it, she sees it and they see it , theres gotta be somehing to it.

His defense is very subpar. For as much of a brute he is around the rim, it seems as if protecting it is impossible for him. He doesnt have the natural insticys to contest. Often times he is solely looking to rebound. What hes thinking may be different but thats what I see out there. Always a step too slow, a foot out of place, or a jump too late.

His antics both on the bench and thru the media are so lame. Too emotional . Only happy when hes a part of the action, seemingly sulks a lot .

Now who knows, dude might be the best teammate ever. I just think theres been too many moments that appear as though hes not happy with his role .

This season long drama between semi vets and rooks sucks. i know the NBA is all about the narrative but comeon, lets stick to the script. play the young guys, let them get their bumps and bruises. Dont let bad habits stack up and make sure they are developing and competing.

Fiz offense also sucks . Hes been carried by a hot hardaway jr and occasionally trier and dotson timely hooping. Other than that, a lot of east-west ball movement and isos. I thought we were gonna get a real X n Os guy who could create situations. Maybe we dont have personnel. Either way its dissapointing but i do give my hats off to at least starting mitchell no holds barred .

Yeah, Fizdale's X's & O's are shaky. I think he'll learn as he gets more familiar with the players & team. He's a guy that wants to be great & wants to win.

There's no denying what he's done for the culture & public perception of the franchise, though.

I wish the rest of Frank's game could catch up to his defensive ability.

He's so good at that and so bad at everything else.

I wish the rest of Frank's game could catch up to his defensive ability.

He's so good at that and so bad at everything else.

I wish we could combine Frank & Trier into one player.

Imagine Trier's quickness & confidence with Frank's defense & measurements?

Kanter with the fake Surpeme :lol:

Come on man with all that money who’s fooling you like that? :rofl:

595E5130-9A80-45EA-AA90-4344FBA6E567.png

Back
Top Bottom