Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Saw some ny newspaper headlines along the lines of “KP has made no progress 9 months after ACL tear.” . Clickbait titles man, so whack. Bondy, i think it was. Usually a good reporter but the way they framed it seems like classic NY media fluff. Its why i usually stay away from written articles and prefer video interviews. So easy to pick and choose quotes to fit the narratives.

Anyways, maybe someone else can do it but KP just posted some still images of him on a track seemingly in full stride, followed by a pic of Khabib captioned This is #1 B.s. .

Make what you want of it. Either hes disagreeing with Fiz’s account of his rehab, or mocking the media’s take on said account.

Either way, no rush to come back. I wanna see him for maybe 20-25 games building up to about 33-36 mins per game.

On Knox- im a believer. Dude has the tools. Great athleticism, good looking jumper , willing defender. Just needs some reps out there. Ppl forget dude has logged probably less than 60 mins in the NBA. Coming off an injury . Trying to find rhythm in the rotation. Prolly feeling a little pressure seeing his fellow rookies Takeoff.

I just think his floaters are a little awkward, and his rim attacks seem to always be one dribble too soon. Like he jumps from a little bit out of his range and ends up flying trying to finish. i have no doubt that once his J starts flowing, his attacking angles will be more apparent, and his field goal percentage around the rim will increase. Right now it looks like hes just super juiced to try and play “his game” instead of letting the game come to him. I also worry bout those pumas. I feel like balling on such a elevated cushion for your foot is detrimental as hell. But I havent tried on a pair so who knows.

Frank/Trier/Dot
Mitch
KK
KP

Lineup please. My mind already preppin for the possibilities.

But most likely what we see a lot is gonna be

Frank
Mudiay
Hardaway
Kanter
KP

And Fiz better find ways to get KP at least 6-8 easy points off screens and alleys... Those Melo iso jab step moments on the elbows need to be trimmed down alot but from the couple games we’ve seen so far its gonna be a whole lot more iso.

Last edited:
Peep Porzingis' instagram story :lol:
He lowkey sayin’ **** you Fiz :rofl:

BC0D2E53-4FD4-4E9D-984B-11FC2776B097.png
1CD54F02-8C0F-421C-A47C-91588B89D8A2.png
9E8FE9A4-291B-4FAB-8363-0F9D774D2AC2.png

Not a fan of the ribbing around the shoulder and neckline. If it was just on the side I woulda copped a Mudiay jersey just to alter it to Bootyiay

Also since I got time today. Look at the beautiful offense Bud is running in Milwaukee. Completely transformed that team. Meanwhile, we're in iso heaven. Love that Fiz got us playing hard, couple of different bounces and are record would be much better than it is, but I'm curious to see how the offense looks when our 7'3 small forward returns.

Back
Top Bottom