Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Melo looked dominant as ever with his hoody on 2 summers ago. Yet when the season started mans was beyond washed.

Might as well go watch some Seventh Woods ballislife high school mixtapes.

Melo mixtape reminds me of and 1 mixtape ... on the mixtape they never miss ... when you see them live they hardly make baskets lol

Aight i'm a Melo fan so lets get that out the way, but son been out here running with NBA players all summer looking dominant as ever (just not so mobile), how is he still without a look from someone?
because he played in the league the last 2 seasons and was utter garbage, in addition to having a bad attitude.

No one ever said anything about his attitude. He was always as professional as they come.

But he is washed. That’s y he’s fighting to be on an NBA roster. There is no deeper meaning. Is he better talent wise than most bench players? Sure. But at this point teams rather gamble on someone else.

Doesn't matter that Melo, his teammates, the team officials that hire/fire him say otherwise, *****s will still push that bad attitude narrative.
Doesn't matter that Melo publicly refused to come off the bench or accept a lesser role, stans will still say "But the Olympics..."

Doesn't matter that Melo publicly refused to come off the bench or accept a lesser role, stans will still say "But the Olympics..."

How can you publicly refuse something that was never requested of you in the first place? OKC brought Melo in under the guise of him being part of a Big 3 and a piece to put them over the top. They never asked Melo to come off the bench. That was the MEDIA who proposed it, and Melo scoffed at the idea because it had never even been thought of or mentioned by OKC. But I guess he was supposed to demote himself just because the media propositioned it

This guy hasn’t been on the team for 2 years and we still talk about him everyday like he was some savior.

****s wild.

B89BA262-11CB-4DEB-8E84-80DA21BB4C68.gif

Back
Top Bottom