Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

-I'm all the way good on Melo, just way too much attention on him
-Trier wont get consistent minutes to be in the running for 6OTY
-Mitch like 2 years away from being anywhere near a DPOY, still worried about his foul trouble

If the jumper ain't cooking, Melo is net negative. Son got lead feet or something?

I'm not really watching other videos for evidence though.

Somebody get Alex Caruso on the team, now.

****, I might finally sign up for league pass.

Last edited:
I thought he was a starter now?

Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) Tweeted:
Frank Ntilikina played 13 minutes off the bench in France’s World Cup victory over Germany — 8 points, 2 assists, -16. Hit both 3-pointers but struggled to set up offense and dunk attempt was no bueno.

I watched the entire game. Idk wtf Bondy is talking about, he couldn’t be more off.

France was up 21-4 after the first in which he played 90% of. Once he got benched Germany went on a 21-6 run. This is when the +/- is a terrible stat.

The defense was dominant with him in the game, wasn’t even close. France’s system doesn’t require a point guard they all pass the ball and move without the ball really well. No one really holds the ball for more than 2 seconds except maybe Fournier.

Is it too late to just put some 3 pt shooters around Melo and a PG willing to waive him off when he is being doubled teamed?

If Melo is surround by 3pt shooters and is at the top of the key being double teamed.

What would Frank do?

Back
Top Bottom