Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Is that Thabeet in the back?

EDFHyqzXYAAC6lQ.jpg

I'm going to the Dallas game , probably get some nose bleed seats .

Tickets on sale Friday for MSG games.

There's a chase presale going on now , code : CHASE

Melo playing an informal 5 on 5 here?

What does this mean!?

My take....

That if the ratings are low enough (or just lower than the Durantless Nyets) they’ll sign him to a deal for a “farewell tour” to get people watching again.

Not for nothing it would take the air out of the Nyets media blitz and fix a little of their karma.

Edit: that Nyets story makes sense too. Melo is still loved in NY, even if he never won **** here.

Why can't they just bet on him with a minimum contract hoping that he changed his mentality? You interview him, talk to him openly like an adult. Worst case scenario, you cut him loose. At best, you'll still get 20 points per game and maturity we didn't know he had.

New York Knicks 2019-20 Season
New York, New York
Enter Code: NYKTM
See tickets
Exclusive One-Day Presale Is Here!
Get an early jump on the season with this opportunity to purchase New York Knicks single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Get to The Garden for tipoff and witness New York toughness all season long.

Use code: 'NYKTM' to get your early access.

Offer expires on Friday, August 30 at 10:00 A.M. ET.

Limit nineteen (19) tickets per customer per game. Offer valid on select seats and games. All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and are subject to change. Other restrictions may apply. Accessible and companion seats are available via the Disabled Services Department at 212-465-6034. ©2019 MSG Sports & Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.

i agree bout not needing melo but ya those awards are a far reach lol...RJ might have a chance for ROY depending if he plays well and everyone else doesnt play up to expectations

Back
Top Bottom