Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Randle always had handle like that?

For a few season cause, he was doing that on the Lakers.

Randle always had a shot like that ?

I didn't see him as much last year, but the word is he improved his 3 pt shot to keep defenders honest they can't play off of him. He is actually one of the nicer younger PF in the league. He needs 3 pt shooters around him to be at his best.

I'm just saying......

giphy.gif

611DBD3D-34C6-4AD5-81CD-FF68599FA05B.gif

:rofl:

The vid screen is so small I'm like what am I suppose to be watching?

If that arrow didnt pop up I wouldnt know if Frank was on the court.

Beat dope though :pimp:

Last edited:
how about more than 5 pts per game and a handful of assists every once in a while?

He could easily do that if he just got a consistent 15-20 minutes a game. And games where he did get minutes he produced. Especially with KP and solid options on the floor. They were playing Kadeem Allen (solid 3rd string) this year over him whose not even on the team anymore and most likely had no future with the team in the first place. I liked Kadeem, but that made no logical sense at the time.

As much as it’s Frank fault for being too passive and timid, the team itself didn’t even put any confidence in him. That’s both on the coaches and front office. He shoulda been sent to the G league for games. The front office tries to save face way too many times. Who cares if you send your lotto pick to the G league? Hell we didn’t even have a press conference for any of our free agent signings because once again they’re scared too answer certain questions. So they ban certain press, which is a whole other topic. Frank should have been getting consistent minutes especially in losing seasons. The minor injuries here and there didn’t help either.

Last edited:
If frank could average 12ppg / 5rbs / 5 ast with that type of defense, I’m for it. But 5ppg isn’t cutting it plus when you passing up open shots

Frank and Mitch should be terrorizing offenses

Back
Top Bottom