Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

We always say defense wins championships. We have a 21 year old you can guard 1 to 4 on most nights. How many players in the league in general can do that?

He’s always been a pick and roll player, he won’t break down defenses like DSJ. I don’t care about his ppg, all he has to do is shoot league average from 3 while playing this type of defense and he’ll get 20 minutes a game for the next 10 years.

If he shoots the 3 even at a decent clip he’ll be better player than Shump was for us by a mile......

He literally just needs to hit 3’s enough to keep defenses honest and he’ll get minutes for his defense.

Real all stars and starting caliber players on the USA team just lucked out against Turkey. Turkey missed 4 FTs in the last 3 seconds.

******* Turkey. What’s your point?

Real all stars and starting caliber players on the USA team just lucked out against Turkey. Turkey missed 4 FTs in the last 3 seconds.

****ing Turkey. What’s your point?
The difference is no one is really talking about it because close games happen and Upsets happen. Frank played against JORDAN and did what any 3rd year lottery pick should do against a JUCO level opponent and people are praising him like he just won a championship. That’s the difference.

You must not understand international competition. Individual talent and stats dont matter here. No one is praising him for 12 points.

Whats winning NBA consist of today? Switchable defense, 3s, and the pick and roll. He happens to do 2/3 of those very well. Like I said, all he has to do is continue to hit the 3 ball consistently and he automatically becomes very very valuable on a good team.

But peoples favorite players in here are Melo and Westbrook so its useless to go back and forth.

I can look like an actual ball player if I played against competition 10 levels below. I wouldn’t hesitate to **** on a JV high school team. So he’s the cat that’s scared to play with the big boys but when he gets on the court with the YMCA C team he shows out :lol:

That’s why he’s afraid to play in any of the Summer tournaments out here. Makes perfect sense. He’d rather hide overseas playing Super team ball instead of playing against the competition he will face the majority of the year. Yes I know streetball is different than the NBA but you will definitely test yourself out there against the Best in the world in a different environment which can only help you. Vice playing the snooze fest Euro competition EVERY summer. Expand your ****in competition.

Snoozefest competition and super team ball :lol:

Nothing youre saying makes sense when team USA is over here struggling against this "snoozefest competition"

I hope you know that most of the players in the G league and summer league wont start for most of these FIBA rosters. Hell most of the summer league players dont even have a job right now.

If Frank starts, then 99% of players in the G League can start on FIBA Rosters. I can literally name every guard in the G league that can start in Franks spot and thats every guard in the G League.

Me being a Frank hater I laid low for awhile until everyone started posting about his “improved” play. It started stirring up all the bad memories I had of him.

If Frank starts, then 99% of players in the G League can start on FIBA Rosters

This is just flat out wrong. There's is no point of going back and forth if you really believe that. Look at the team USA roster and look at the rosters of the close games they've had.

A G league team would lose by 50 against FIBA competiton.

Like I said in this thread the narrative is that unless you can score 20 points on 20 shots, stuff up the boxscore on meaningless stats, and do 360 dunks then you suck.

Back
Top Bottom