Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

All I think about is the 2019 off season. My dream vision is this.

Trade THJR, Lee, lance

Durant is priority #1
Kemba #2
Sign and trade for Patrick Beverly.
Ariza for the minimum
Reddick for the minimum
Tyson Chandler for the minimum
Zach Randolf for the minimum

MY 2019-2020 knicks
PG
Kemba
Beverly
SG
Reddick
Ariza
Trier
F
Knox
Zion
Durant
Zach
C
Unicorn
Tyson
Robinson

I honestly don’t even know if this is financially possible or realistic in anyway. Sour got me parked on the couch. Don’t judge me.

Bruh KD ain’t coming here :lol:

It’s the same thing every off season. Even though I think that the chances of KD coming are much higher than Bron ever was, I still don’t see it. Dude can win more rings than MJ on that squad. He’d be a fool to leave.

I’m allowed to dream fam.

Yea bump that terry talk. Bump that drafting A PG talk. We going with Zion aka the new grandmama. Ainge ain’t maxing out Kyrie injury prone *** either when Terry cheaper and can win games on his own merit as shown in the playoffs.

Our main focus should be buying out Noah and trading THJR. I hate everything about him. Knox needs to have the super green light this year and I already see Hardaway trying to go for 30 every night.

As a lifelong Knicks fan it’s Durant or bust next offseason.

I'm gonna keep it 100 I'm still trying to figure out this pace and space offense before I can say what players outside of a star would fit. Like KD and Kyrie are the types you build your offense around. If they aren't getting them they the need to be able to work in the team. Hell, I am still trying to figure out if KP is going to be a PF or Center when he comes back.

The only thing I am pretty sure of is they need to draft a kid who could become a reliable second (maybe even first) scorer on a playoff team.

We're really not attractive to big names unless you have ties here and want to be the man. KD doesn't want no parts of that.

Yea bump that terry talk. Bump that drafting A PG talk. We going with Zion aka the new grandmama. Ainge ain’t maxing out Kyrie injury prone *** either when Terry cheaper and can win games on his own merit as shown in the playoffs.

Our main focus should be buying out Noah and trading THJR. I hate everything about him. Knox needs to have the super green light this year and I already see Hardaway trying to go for 30 every night.

If they're gonna trade TH Jr he's gonna have to put up atleast 20 a night until KP comes back. Gotta entice the teams that need Klay but not going to be able to pry him away from the Warriors

I’m allowed to dream fam.

I didn’t mean to shut down your dreams bro, but it’s the same song and dance every year. There is always some NBA star that wants to play here, and doesn’t in the end. That’s why idk why people hate on Melo so much, when he is the only one that actually followed through with his word. I don’t count Stat, bc no one else was offering him that deal. Melo was the only star that wanted to be here and actually put the jersey on. How he got here is on Dolan, but dude was actually about being here. I haven’t believed another player since.

Let Hardaway cook, he's a good 3rd option when the D collapses on KP and "insert AS". But he will go for 40 before christmas.

Damn, I remember when most of us were pissed that we drafted KP instead. I’m sure that’s how the Jazz feel when they watch Frank.

Damn, I remember when most of us were pissed that we drafted KP instead. I’m sure that’s how the Jazz feel when they watch Frank.

It's DSJ/Frank who were drafted next to each other. A whole lotta teams including the Knicks passed on Mitchell.

It's DSJ/Frank who were drafted next to each other. A whole lotta teams including the Knicks passed on Mitchell.

DSJ is head and shoulders above Frank too. We goofed drafting that bum. That's was Phil parting sabotage gift.

Can't do anything about it at this point besides hope he gets better and becomes a serviceable player.

Back
Top Bottom