Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Giving the younger guys mentors that actually dealt with playing for the team is a smart move.

Much better than Dolan passing his album out for pity listens.

Clyde can be a really good influence on Frank's bumass.

And we can now scratch Kyrie off of our free-agent target list. He just committed to resigning with Boston in front of the TD Garden crowd.

Our front office said he was target #1, 2, 3 & 4 in free agency so I guess that throws a wrench in things.

Would Rozier and Middleton be a bad offseason? Does it move the needle with a healthy roster?

I don’t think Boston can keep both Kyrie and Terry. If Terry balls out again, he’s gonna get PAID, and I don’t mind if we’re signing the checks. I like his game. Especially his aggressiveness.

Would Rozier and Middleton be a bad offseason? Does it move the needle with a healthy roster?

It does to a degree

There is a list of decent to good players out there who might be FA in 2019. Brogdon, J Randle, Rubio, Oubre, etc. The secret is the Knicks need to get at least two of them. IF they draft well too that would be a major talent infusion for the Knicks.

Rozier is exactly what they don't need. Would prefer Rubio.. Maybe he can get more confidence in taking that J. Kidd set shot.
They already have THJr locked up.. so i don't really see what different Middleton offers. Maybe Randle if he can become the Grizzles version of Zach Randolph

Let's see Rubio, TH Jr, Knox, Randle, KP.. good enough for playoff runs until some disgruntled star wants to come to NYC

Imma come clean....all of these scenarios sound terrible :lol:

2 decades of losing basketball to end up with our division rivals back up PG

Whatever tho, I'm remaining patient and looking forward to seeing the young guys grow and the team develop an identity. Let the chips fall where they may, can't get any worse than its been.

Whatever tho, I'm remaining patient and looking forward to seeing the young guys grow and the team develop an identity. Let the chips fall where they may, can't get any worse than its been.

Keep hope alive!

But he’s good though. I’m eh on Rubio. I need a PG that isn’t afraid of yamming on someone every night. Frank definitely ain’t it. He should move to back up SF.

Yea bump that terry talk. Bump that drafting A PG talk. We going with Zion aka the new grandmama. Ainge ain’t maxing out Kyrie injury prone *** either when Terry cheaper and can win games on his own merit as shown in the playoffs.

Our main focus should be buying out Noah and trading THJR. I hate everything about him. Knox needs to have the super green light this year and I already see Hardaway trying to go for 30 every night.

As a lifelong Knicks fan it’s Durant or bust next offseason.

Bruh KD ain’t coming here :lol:

It’s the same thing every off season. Even though I think that the chances of KD coming are much higher than Bron ever was, I still don’t see it. Dude can win more rings than MJ on that squad. He’d be a fool to leave.

Back
Top Bottom