Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I’m cool with Lance. Idk why some of y’all want him gone so badly. He’s only making $7mil per, gives effort, his 3 is looking better, and he seems to be well liked. We’re also kind of thin at PF anyway. I think Lee should go though. A contender could use him, and I’m sure he wants to play for something at this stage of his career. A late 1st would be cool, but a 2nd rounder is more likely.

I’m cool with Lance. Idk why some of y’all want him gone so badly. He’s only making $7mil per, gives effort, his 3 is looking better, and he seems to be well liked. We’re also kind of thin at PF anyway. I think Lee should go though. A contender could use him, and I’m sure he wants to play for something at this stage of his career. A late 1st would be cool, but a 2nd rounder is more likely.

i agree. he's not a big name all star, but hes been doing his job pretty well so far. he's a solid performer who doesn't try to do more than he's asked

Mario trying to be someone he's not. Just chuck 3s and run the break. No one needs you to be Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom