Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Take dumb shots like usual. Just tonight was one of the rare nights he hit some. Nothing new.

Ah gotcha.

I saw that Trier had another good game. Just peeped the highlights from the Nets game. His game is not pretty at all, but he gets buckets :lol: I can see him making rookie 1st team and maybe in the conversation for 6th man.

I'm liking the young guys so far. Kev Knox didnt play well tonite but he's a rookie and it's gonna happen but i see the potential, Trier looks interesting so far as well. Would have liked to see Mitch Rob more in pre-season but he looks like a good project too

I feel like Kev Knox would benefit from better Passing but from what I saw last game the team regressed in that area.

I am starting to think even if Kyrie isn't coming next year, unless Frank improve the Knicks need to get a PG.

Frank showed potential yesterday. He was a lot more aggressive offensively and did well to cut off John Wall at times.

He still looks like more of a Point Forward Batum type to me than a PG. He makes some really bad TO passes at times and maybe that will improve with time but he doesn't seem to have that natural court vision that elite PGs do.

A good PG would make everyone's job easier on this team. Trey will do a decent job at PG for the time being but I think he's better served as an instant offense 6th man. Trey > THJR in that role

I'm sure Bosh won't start or play more than 20 mins a game... pair him with Robinson and KP in front court at times and that like 40 ft of wingspan... lol

Stretch 4 with good defensive ability off the bench for 15-20 minutes a night at probably the veterans minimum?

Sign me the hell up

If true, only on a demarcus cousins type deal. Not sure What Bosh has left but it's Knick tradition :lol:

Forget playing 20min a game, Bosh gonna want at least 20mil a year.

I'm good on him. While I knew he wasn't playing but I thought he was still on that huge contract Riley gave him.

I've disliked Tim's game since his Michigan days.

Just wasteful.
I'm convinced Tim Hardaway Sr. been planning some sabotage from within to get sweet revenge.

Last edited:
Chris Bosh.:sick:

full

Knox for sure gonna struggle. He’s a smart player though, he’ll get stronger and figure it out as the season goes on.

Literally all rookies shoot something like 30% in the preseason.

Back
Top Bottom