**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick averaged 18 ppg on 45 percent shooting the yr he played for you guys. That's about as good as you can expect if the only time he's going to get the ball in the second half is after the ball goes through Justin Holiday and Melo first, and only on late shot clock isos.

If you wanted Derrick to pass, maybe they should've let him play some point in the second half? Lol
I watched the games and it was the literal definition of empty stats. Every time he could he drove straight into the defense to get his shots up teammates be damned. And then he let himself be cooked on defense because that ain’t going in the stat sheet.

Not to mention behaving like a weirdo off the court the whole time.

The team was one of the worst in the league and lots of nba players can put together an 18 points on mediocre efficiency while freezing out their teammates and not trying to win.

Reactions: God
Imagine if one of those 4 picks Houston was willing to trade to minny is a lottery pick (if Houston continues to play like crap)

Would look even worse for Minnesota

I dont get why Houston is so bad so far. They still have the MVP and best PG of a generation don’t they?
I haven't watched a single lick of Houston this year

But from what I'm hearing...the new nba rules has been affecting them worse than everyone else. They can't play defense like they did last yr. The switch everything defense no longer works. Change in personnel that downgrades the d. Etc.

I’m really crion at how bad Minnesota messed themselves over.

You decide to trade Lavine (who is now looking like they wanted Wiggins to look) for a guy that made your 2 youngsters question their manhood. Basically had a year of regression from KAT in the process. Only to trade Jimmy for 2 high level role players who thibs wont know how to utilize. On top of all that, got Wiggins locked in forever when he looks to be nowhere near the player they want him to become.

All it took was some patience and they could’ve kept Lavine around.

On the Houston front,

A few people on here were being cocky talking about everyone question the signings HOU make every offseason and we’re expecting Ennis and MCW to somehow turn into these high level defensive role players Ariza and Mbah A Moute were. On top of them adding a black hole in Melo to the mix. So, not surprised by them falling off a cliff defensively.

Offensively though...CP3 doesn’t look the same. I feel like they eventually get it together offensively, but maybe not with Melo around. Defensively, I think they’re a lost cause.

I haven't watched a single lick of Houston this year

But from what I'm hearing...the new nba rules has been affecting them worse than everyone else. They can't play defense like they did last yr. The switch everything defense no longer works. Change in personnel that downgrades the d. Etc.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom