**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my dumbass friends before the season said you don't need a center in today's game and Beasley would do just fine at the 5. I wanted to slap the **** outta him

Facts. Wanted to smack em with the hand of God for that dumb ****.
****** is bozos but that's my mans :lol:

I have my doubts of RJ Barrett finishing with contact like that at the next level. He jumps from too far imo. Really reminds me of Larry Hughes. Passing, defense, can play 1-2, similarities are there.

Zion is the prototypical positionless player. Hard to compare him to anybody. A wing version of Blake Griffin? Draymond on steroids? Barkley? Larry Johnson? Idk.

Forreal that kinda stupidity should make you question if that friend is too dumb to keep around

He always has those type of takes too :smh:. And when you call him on it he says **** like 'I don't watch basketball religiously like that' :lol:. This the same dude that said Joe Johnson was a Gerald green type player when the rockets picked him up

Height doesnt matter at all if you got a long wingspan and can jump out the gym

A 5'8 player with a 7' wingspan and 40 inch vert would do well in today's game

Someone said Zion would be the second heaviest player in the NBA right now, if true, sheesh

Yep. After Boban.
usp_nba__new_orleans_pelicans_at_los_angeles_clipp_99069779.jpg

Yeah he needs to slim down as soon as possible. Playing this college year on all that weight is actually a disservice to his career. His joints are going to take a beating

I like Zion but this is a routine play the most average of HS players and they are praising his IQ. I do think he’s a very good passer though but this isn’t the example

A drive and a kick out? lol

There's hype, but overall, there's still no clear cut #1 pick.

Was just about to say thank God for early NBA today because college ball is beyond awful, but it's the Pistons and Hornets :lol::smh: oh whale, I'll be there

Shoutout to Army doe

I'm OK with the press he's getting because I haven't seen proclamations that he'll be a franchise changing force or instant All-Star. Unless I missed it, lol

He's just existing in this social media age, seem like he's been hyped for several years now :lol::smh:

The hype is mainly about him being a superhuman which I get. It's fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom