**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the worst draft of this decade? It’s close between 2014 and 2016 imo.

Actually definitely the 2016 draft so far.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Zion to get into a pro condition plan. Get that weight down because his knees will be fried soon than later, if not back or anything else

They just said that Duke's team doesn't have him lift any weights. Don't know if that's right or wrong but I don't know if I trust them to handle his general maintenance

is zion a 4? don't know much about him. someone enlighten me.
I've been following his highlights since his Jr yr of hs.

It's hard to predict his position in the nba.

His style of play is like a 4 who can push the ball on the fast break. But, he'd be short for an NBA 4

Like Harrell on the Clippers, 6’8 but has tremondous drive and altheticsm thatbolays PF/C

Zion makes great passes on the transition.
He can also handle the ball if needed.

Most basketball players in general have low IQ. So not surprised they’re praising a 19 year old for making that pass instead of forcing a bad shot or turning it over.

I don't even think he is 6'8.

Depending on who you talk I've heard 6'8 or 6'7 but he looks shorter than that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is just 6'6

They listed him at 6'5 bare foot at Team USA camp in Oct 2017, so he was definitely 6'6 in shoes. Just a matter if he grew any in a year since

I think if he was at least 6'8 or 6'9 that'd be enough to crown him next

At 6'6 I'd still draft him number one because you can't pass up that athletic potential... You got to roll the dice on that but he has a lot to overcome.

My friends are ****ing idiots. Can't talk ball with them.
These *****s said Zion is Lebron 2.0.
Had me writing dissertations and why and how stupid they sound.

One of my dumbass friends before the season said you don't need a center in today's game and Beasley would do just fine at the 5. I wanted to slap the **** outta him

Zion a Chuck x Granmama hybrid. Have to see if he can shoot consistently though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom