**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2257.JPG
Dat fiya crawfish etouffet with crab to keep me warm ya herdme

Throw some old bay and hot sauce in that thang pleighboi :pimp:

melo not the problem at all

most of the ppl in this thread and the media have been running with that narrative for no reason. at worst, he's been a better ryno, which is an upgrade

**** astonishing and i don't even care for melo yet lol.

turns out he's sick btw

Melo can take 8 of Tyler? (Torrey? Travis?....F it, I’ll just call him “T”) Craig’s uselsss minutes.

I hope that whoever’s drafts Zion to take into account the physics and science involved in protecting his body i.e. muscles, tendons etc.

Hate to see promising players sit out their rookie season because of poor athletic advice.

Maybe he’ll shed a few pounds to be even more explosive/less wear and tear.

Melo once played a game with a serious sinus situation. Had Kleenex near the scorers table and everything.

Smh. Rockets can’t even get this right! :lol:

I knew it was over when Melo said it was up to the Rockets to change. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've just got to figure out how exactly we want to play defensively," said Anthony, who scored a team-high 24 points while making his first start Wednesday as reigning MVP James Harden and small forward James Ennis are sidelined due to hamstring strains. "This team this year is completely, totally different from the team they had last year.

"I think we have to focus on the team that we have now and kind of put that behind us of what was going on last year. A lot of guys weren't here last year, so now it's time for us to create our own identity for what this team is and what we're going to be moving forward."
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25094557/chris-paul-says-houston-rockets-need-changes-defense

Chill on MELO :smh: :lol:

My guy going out sad! Smh. ***** in the city love Melo....so they round here saying he needs to go to LA to play with Bron :emoji_face_palm:

Y’all gotta see me in action at the cookouts trying to explain this to Barbershop Melo loyalists in East Baltimore :smh: :lol:.

Anthony isn’t the issue it’s more so folks thinking houston had no chance of being worse

When Paul and Gordon were another year older. Tucker would be depended to play heavy minutes

And folks were really gassing rocket melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom