**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
phil jackson approach was wrong, but he was right about Carmelo anthony

when kp, melo and rose was on the team, the team was at its best when rose and kp played the 2 man game, pick and roll.... kp was shooting better, rose was shooting i think 47 % but he was the third option.... kp should of been the first , rose the second, and melo the 3rd.....

he goes to okc and laughs at coming off the bench .... missing shot after shot, ...goes to houston , does the same..... some time you have to humble as a player

60mrjpds1nx11.jpg

when kp, melo and rose was on the team, the team was at its best when rose and kp played the 2 man game, pick and roll.... kp was shooting better, rose was shooting i think 47 % but he was the third option.... kp should of been the first , rose the second, and melo the 3rd.....

he goes to okc and laughs at coming off the bench .... missing shot after shot, ...goes to houston , does the same..... some time you have to humble as a player
melo’s career in a nutshell

o57qjk.png

Crazy how the east playoffs are looking WAYYYYY more spicy than the west. We still got the trade deadline but the east has finally become the better conference. :pimp:

Westleastern conference:sick:

The Knicks in general had no idea how to use D Rose

Hornacek liked to start Derrick on the ball early in the game but as the game goes on he liked to play Derrick off ball.

By the 4th quarter, either Justin Holiday was running all the pick and rolls, or they dumped the ball to Melo for the iso.. Either way, Derrick was relegated to waiting for the ball on the perimeter

Thibs started out playing Derrick this way last yr and the beginning of this season.. Hopefully he's realized in Teague's absence that Derrick has to be the point guard...Good things happen when he's allowed to be the point guard. Not a small 2, or a small 3.

Last edited:
The Knicks in general had no idea how to use D Rose

Hornacek liked to start Derrick on the ball early in the game but as the game goes on he liked to play Derrick off ball.

By the 4th quarter, either Justin Holiday was running all the pick and rolls, or they dumped the ball to Melo for the iso.. Either way, Derrick was relegated to waiting for the ball on the perimeter

Thibs started out playing Derrick this way last yr and the beginning of this season.. Hopefully he's realized in Teague's absence that Derrick has to be the point guard...Good things happen when he's allowed to be the point guard. Not a small 2, or a small 3.

i dont blame thibs for starting derrick like that ..... he was battling small injuries on the cavs... and they are paying teague about 18-19 a year ..... would be tuff to get a new player in march and have butler/teague/wiggins/ towns/ gibson/ crawford all change for a player who they didnt know how he would play ....

i do think rose is a starter, and is better than teague once healthy.... i think rose should stay on the bench , but still get 30 minutes a game..... the injuries to teague and wiggins have been a blessing to him, lol

interested to see where he goes next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom