**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t shoot or score. So is your idea of high level role player someone who can get 6 assists and 6 rebounds with maybe 6 points? I guess that’s his ceiling. Yippee. Could have had that with Alex Caruso playing 30 minutes not wasting a #2 pick
I mean yeah, picking a guy with zero in-between game whatsoever that is scared of contact with the #2 pick in the draft is laughable.

If the 3 pt shot is decent though, he can be a decent 5th-7th best guy on a good team. Unfortunately, it's not exactly what you want with that high of a pick.

Bjelica is one of the main reasons for their early success. Tonight he's been off though
He has been good. Team's start has been fools gold-ish though I feel like. The young guys that you need to have get better in order for your franchise to truly succeed going into the future need time.

He has been good. Team's start has been fools gold-ish though I feel like. The young guys that you need to have get better in order for your franchise to truly succeed going into the future need time.
I'm OK with easing the youngsters in (Bagley and Giles). Boggers, Hield and Fox gotta play 33-35 mpg though

Giles been locked to the bench though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom