**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we make something like this happen? Is Chandler's buyout official yet? PHX probably has to add a pick of some sort.

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 11.45.28 AM.png

**** no

The faith in Derrick Rose is very fickle.

Jimmy misses at least one game a week due to 'soreness' and no one drops him in fantasy.

Derrick has played every game this season...but after missing one game due to soreness, 2000 people drops him.

I understand his injury history...but at least give him a week before you drop him .... He just gave you 50 points.

are you saying it's not? He's getting maxed out next summer, it's not like this hurts :lol:
Oh this hurts him a ton. Injury prone, on the decline, and now a proven ***? :lol:

He’d get max from like Brooklyn or something but that’s it and I’d still doubt that. Owners are about to black list his *** :lol:

Last edited:
Oh this hurts him a ton. Injury prone, on the decline, and now a proven ***? :lol:

He’s get max from like Brooklyn or something but that’s it and I’d still doubt that. Owners are about to black list his *** :lol:
At the same time Houston was about to Brooklyn themselves to get him. I’d think they’d be willing to max him if they’d give up that much

Teams are always desperate, I think he’ll be fine

He’s not old yet nor necessarily on the decline

Does Butler really think all this BS is going to help him get paid later on?? :lol:

Why would anyone want “A-“ Jimmy after all this

are you saying it's not? He's getting maxed out next summer, it's not like this hurts :lol:

God I feel bad for the fan base of the team that gives this 30 year old with attitude problems a Max contract

Please god anyone else but the knicks

He’d get max from like Brooklyn or something but that’s it and I’d still doubt that. Owners are about to black list his *** :lol:

At the same time Houston was about to Brooklyn themselves to get him. I’d think they’d be willing to max him if they’d give up that much

Teams are always desperate, I think he’ll be fine

He’s not old yet nor necessarily on the decline

EB42F79D-81AF-48F3-8E11-DF8C50AF6437.gif
F915C374-970D-4905-8978-457C1D39557D.gif
2BDA01F4-BF28-40FD-92C7-8BA564F7420E.gif
969DDDEC-1765-45F6-B31F-1DFE5F1C81E1.gif

This man is getting da max by any means necessary.

Jimmy Butler is the epitome of the difference between the NBA and NFL. He knows the NBA is generally a players league so he’s getting da bag next summer regardless. In the owners league of the NFL, he’d be blackballed and on his Heavy’on Bell grind.

I am really appreciating the entertainment provided by his lack of dambs tbh.

Jimmy Butler is the epitome of the difference between the NBA and NFL. He knows the NBA is generally a players league so he’s getting da bag next summer regardless. In the owners league of the NFL, he’d be blackballed and on his Heavy’on Bell grind.

I am really appreciating the entertainment provided by his lack of dambs tbh.
I mean this is how leagues should be. The players hold the power. The players are the main revenue generators. There’s no reason why Jerry Jones is more famous than every player on the cowboys.

I mean this is how leagues should be. The players hold the power. The players are the main revenue generators. There’s no reason why Jerry Jones is more famous than every player on the cowboys.
Jerry Jones is that famous becuase he’s the envy of all white racists :lol:

I 100% agree with you. I know they make millions but it’s really sad to see how players are treated in the NFL, especially compared to the NBA. This man Gilbert Arenas was getting paid tens of millions after leaving the league for several years after not leaving the league, and mind you, this was under the old CBA. Meanwhile RBs in the NFL truly get treated like slaves playing under their rookie contracts and then franchise tagged multiple times then no one wants to give them the bag.

Quarterbacks, though, always seem to get the bag with the largest guarantees. Hmmmmmmmm

This is true for some players but not Jimmy Butler. No one is coming out to see him play.

He’s a top 20-30 player in the league. People are paying money to see jimmy butler. Stop being delusional.

I wouldn’t say people are paying money to see him but he’s a player that would make almost any team in the league better so owners will back up the Brinks truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom