**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to win against the bucks when Giannis is getting every ticky tack foul call.
I hate his game and how he's officiated. Throws a ton of elbows and pushes off constantly down low and the refs calls fouls on the defense :lol:

Absolutely frustrating watching him play against your team

Dirk got robbed.
He should have two rings.

As good and fun as he was throughout his career, I hated D-Wade after the 2006 Finals. That officiating was horrible and most importantly led to Shaq’s 4th ring but fortunately Bean got five :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Milwaukee reminds me of last season's Houston Rockets with the amount of three pointers they take and their high scoring offense.
They're just blowing teams out and their length and defense is scary.

Milwaukee reminds me of last season's Houston Rockets with the amount of three pointers they take and their high scoring offense.
They're just blowing teams out and their length and defense is scary.
It's that new coach that came in and restructured their offense. I think Bucks can make the finals.

He can't hit a jumper. If he could I'd respect his game a little more

He's flawed as hell offensively and a ton of his production comes from phantom whistles.

Have no choice to feel the way I do.

I feel you. He's making 5 FTs and attempting 7 a game tho.

I see Giannis gets the Kobe treatment now. Now wonder nobody can guard his ***. Ridiculous.

League has always been based on 'star players' my G. LBJ's older and on the Western Conference. Eastern Conference needs a star - Giannis is the NBA's pick. He'll get that preferential treatment going forward.

I don't envy having to guard Giannis. I'd imagine it hurts. He drives to the rim so aggressively that if you manage to stay in front of him he's just going to bulldoze you in the chest and knock you aside lol. And he's doing this to other big men. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom