**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we make something like this happen? Is Chandler's buyout official yet? PHX probably has to add a pick of some sort.

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 11.45.28 AM.png
Chandler got bought out though

Best record in the east and it took a historic performance from 3 to give him 1 loss.

Your boy AD already knicked up and missing games. Man disappeared from the MVP race after 4 games

nah we gon shake back soon as we get back home playboi..AD be back droppin 28 14 n 4 blks

Giannis is great, but his non-shooting is going to give the Bucks a ceiling.

Bledsoe gives them a ceiling, not Giannis.

He can make a 15 ft jumper here and there. He’s still going to get you 30 and with brook/ghostface out there with him, he’s getting to the basket

Reactions: HIM
Grizz really byke? I haven’t watched them at all, but their record is a surprise to me.

It's all but official at this point in regards to Chandler getting bought out, clearing waivers and signing with the Lakers.

I can totally see Sarver trying to make a splashy trade like Wall next summer.

Three way tie for top dysfunctional team in the league between the Cavs, Wizards and T'Wolves. I'm unsure who finishes first by season's end. Too close to call.

I'm just happy the Knicks aren't involved in that. We're bad, just not dysfunctional this year... so far.

After about 9-10 games in

Bucks top 5 in offense and defense
Pacers and Raptors top 10 offense and defense
Portland 4th in offense 11th defense

After about 9-10 games in

Bucks top 5 in offense and defense
Pacers and Raptors top 10 offense and defense
Portland 4th in offense 11th defense

they are off to great starts, but I wonder how much of that is influenced by the toughness of the schedules? I haven't looked into it at all so I am wondering if they are due for a fall.

they are off to great starts, but I wonder how much of that is influenced by the toughness of the schedules? I haven't looked into it at all so I am wondering if they are due for a fall.
Absolutely influences it

To note, Denver has played a **** schedule so far (and have played teams without their best player), I'm not overly impressed by them but I'm happy they're not bottom 5 defense regardless. Their offense is nowhere near where I thought they'd be even if they're missing Barton. I am still confident they end up at least a 4th seed

Also, GYC at 11th offense and 6th defense

If LAL shows heart tonight on the back to back against TOR I'll be encouraged. Want to see how Ingram plays

Ball looks the same as last year, a bit more efficient and at least for now an improved spot up 3 point shot. Worse defensively. Disappointing that he was injured during the summer and probably couldn't work on his weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom