**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. That's a good way of putting it but I'm still not a fan of making it harder for defenders and everything easier for the offensive player. Gotta be a middle ground

At times it don't even matter if you play great defense when all the offensive player has to do is dive into you when they're shooting and you get called for a foul.

Reactions: OTG
The refs enforcing these new rule changes do says something about refs from previous eras though.

Players who played their whole careers grabbing and holding players who was moving without the ball thought they was being slick. No they weren't. The refs saw what was going on but just chose not to make the call :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 12.07.41 PM.png

LOL @ JR firing those shots.

I didn't think Sexton was good at Bama. He can't shoot and turns it over a lot. That's disastrous for a PG in today's league.

So....if you’re not good enough on defense, you can’t play? :lol:

I see all the good defenders doing just fine. Klay Thompson had Devin Booker bottled up the other night. Forced that man into 9TOs and multiple jump balls. We just saw embiid literally BULLY Drummond :lol:. Even online bullied him to ad extra to it.

Skill gap increase. Love it.
this man knows his bball..terminlogy always on point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom