**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAS dropping hella info

He thinks if Klaw goes to the Lakers KD will reverse course and re-up with GS.

Will admit that I haven’t clicked the vid because I’m on mobile but

Stephen A literally just said yesterday that Kd / Kyrie to Brooklyn was a done deal and today we now know that that isn’t true

Stephen A throws a lot to the wall and basically adds entertainment value to what’s being parroted that day on media :lol:

He said he heard CP3 wants out...only for CP3 to directly tell him that that wasn’t true.

Nothing to do with the Kawhi stuff though. He could be right on whatever he said in the video

When we were originally speaking, I was talking about your OG post responding to other dude about Pacers, Raptors, Sixers, and Bucks. You think they'll all be better under the circumstances discussed?

Do you still believe this?

You singled out the raptors, I doubled down on the raptors and then you said 'wager?'. You want it or not? :lol:

MVP MVP take that first bet bruh. Either you win or you push

:lol: God damn Sunday just needs to get here.

Just ready for Kawhi to sell out to go home so I can take a few years off and come back to Luka and KP's primes. :lol: :smh:

I'm all for player movement but this Monstarz **** ain't for me. Just boring.

5B27F9B8-7598-4795-95D8-5C42CEEF9A2E.jpeg

ALA 2019 meet up

ALA don’t fret...don’t waver in your faith...just like last summer, the Lakers are celebrating being the Champs of late June and possibly July...But this is just the beginning of a long road leading to failure for that wretched franchise once again....just sit back and relax with a cup of your fav sprits and enjoy the tide turn throughout the season

Tell the girl you’re with she’s the Jemerrio Jones of your life and that you need to shed her to get to your Anthony Davis

You singled out the raptors, I doubled down on the raptors and then you said 'wager?'. You want it or not? :lol:

MVP MVP take that first bet bruh. Either you win or you push

Bruh, I understand the lapse in communication.

I'm asking if you still believe this

If one of jimmy or Harris leaves and they can’t replace, and Leonard walks ... Boston can get Kemba and be battling the bucks to get out of the conference

Possibly even be favorites if Lopez or Malcom leaves

Bucks pacers sixers and raptors would still be better than them

Lakers need a bench and still need shooting.

Lebron and Ad as a squad 6 -7 years ago is money but in the current NBA climate you need 3s. Klay is healthy is the jest guy out there if your not in need of a superstar. He dont need the ball in his hands to be great. Lakers still need some bets to fill this out

kuz bullock jr smith thats enough shooting for the 8th seed and first round exit

Also if I'm anFA no way am in signing in Toronto.

They have the absolute worst tax situation. Name the last marquee FA to sign there? Kawhi is the only hope bc no one runs to Toronto champ or not ain't happenong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom