**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh the irony

For reference purposes
IMG_20190628_102835.jpg

I would like to know how many of those were supporters of the Orange Sphincter in the White House.

I mean, you see the way people talk about other players on here. Trying to crunch it down to one demographic makes honestly no logical sense but to each his own.

Jay is looking out for his boy KD :lol:

Jalen was salty as hell about the possibility this morning too:

I’m tired of this backseat ****. Klaw ain’t taking a backseat lol. Lebron is old as ****. The Clippers whole sell is come to play for us and we can sign any max free agent you want.

Which max free agent is more attractive than pairing Unibrow and Klaw for 5 years?

I mean, you see the way people talk about other players on here. Trying to crunch it down to one demographic makes honestly no logical sense but to each his own.
Yes it does. Ever since LeBron chumped Trump, the dislike for him rose immensely among whites.

All this positive Laker coverage the last week. Not one mention of the Clippers. Disgusting how the media doesn’t even try to hide their agenda. No professionalism

Rumors of players going to a team is "positive coverage"? :lol: Woj is straight up talking like Kawhi is a totally piece of **** if he goes there :lol:

getback getback what was that proposed bet again? :nerd:

You said Bucks, Pacers, Raptors (if Kawhi walks) and Philly (if Tobias or Jimmy leaves) will be better than the Celtics if they get Kemba.

If one of jimmy or Harris leaves and they can’t replace, and Leonard walks ... Boston can get Kemba and be battling the bucks to get out of the conference

Possibly even be favorites if Lopez or Malcom leaves

Bucks pacers sixers and raptors would still be better than them

Why can't see how the media & fans WILL treat Kawhi as the 3rd wheel Bosh & Love role.

Talent wise "at the moment" Kawhi is regarded better than Bron & AD to basketball purists, but when player awards and votes are really judged on popularity AND when credit for winning is doled out, Kawhi kinda will get overlooked. He's not the media savvy guy Bron, AD, Wade or Kyrie are and were.

Some will say it doesn't matter to Kawhi, and that Kawhi is different..... but if your looking to be the best of All-time, a conversation Kawhi is tip toeing into, being viewed as a 3rd option matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom