**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBA2D19B-05B4-4BE9-B4C3-2FE68B0BA3A6.jpeg

Won’t even have to worry about it. Soon. The entertainment’s almost here. Clipset

Right or wrong, it’s a real phenomenon that anywhere LeBron has been he’s been the main story and everyone else is kind of in his shadow. The narrative is always about how his teammates help him. Don’t think that changes with him being older.

Why can't see how the media & fans WILL treat Kawhi as the 3rd wheel Bosh & Love role.

Talent wise "at the moment" Kawhi is regarded better than Bron & AD to basketball purists, but when player awards and votes are really judged on popularity AND when credit for winning is doled out, Kawhi kinda will get overlooked. He's not the media savvy guy Bron, AD, Wade or Kyrie are and were.

Some will say it doesn't matter to Kawhi, and that Kawhi is different..... but if your looking to be the best of All-time, a conversation Kawhi is tip toeing into, being viewed as a 3rd option matters

Y'all overthinking this **** I swear

Rumors of players going to a team is "positive coverage"? :lol: Woj is straight up talking like Kawhi is a totally piece of **** if he goes there :lol:

“The clippers are worried”

Stephen A Smith has been in the Lakers’ pockets for years and has had it out for the Clippers for as long as I can remember. The entire media, honestly.

SAS dropping hella info

He thinks if Klaw goes to the Lakers KD will reverse course and re-up with GS.

“The clippers are worried”

Stephen A Smith has been in the Lakers’ pockets for years and has had it out for the Clippers for as long as I can remember. The entire media, honestly.

You do what you gotta do man I'm not touching this :lol:

getback getback nah the bet was on the raptors. You aint slick :lol:

When we were originally speaking, I was talking about your OG post responding to other dude about Pacers, Raptors, Sixers, and Bucks. You think they'll all be better under the circumstances discussed?

Do you still believe this?

If one of jimmy or Harris leaves and they can’t replace, and Leonard walks ... Boston can get Kemba and be battling the bucks to get out of the conference

Possibly even be favorites if Lopez or Malcom leaves

Bucks pacers sixers and raptors would still be better than them

I think it is more so they want to be FIRST in their "predictions" so they are willing to throw anything they believe out THERE. If they end up right, they can get pats on the back. If they are wrong, they can chalk it up to "bad sources."

Folks just want to be first.
Accurate description of modern day journalism

if the lakers pull this off...
lol can't even be mad. its laughable, wild...smh.
not gonna hold you it'd be a spectacle that's for sure.

Why would Kawhi signing with LAL make KD more likely to stay with GSW? Seems like it would be even more reason for him to want to team up with another star in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom