**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dam kemba really went to the celtics. another first round exit for kemba. should have gone to the lakers

Push if he goes to Raptors or anywhere else
125 if he goes to the lakers
125 if he goes to the clippers
Cash app

We got action?
Instead of push to Raptors I will put 125 on the raptors

3 way bet

Somebody walk away with $250

IMG_20190628_083015.jpg

**** it Kawhi. Do it for the tears.
What the **** kinda logic is this? Lol

if the lakers pull this off...
lol can't even be mad. its laughable, wild...smh.
not gonna hold you it'd be a spectacle that's for sure.

That’s how I feel about it. If it happens, just going to sit back and see where the ride takes us. If they end up getting a ring out of it, whatever, they’re supposed to. But if they don’t and it fails, the fallout and slander will be crazy. :lol:

CBA2D19B-05B4-4BE9-B4C3-2FE68B0BA3A6.jpeg

Won’t even have to worry about it. Soon. The entertainment’s almost here. Clipset
Chill with that avi lol you aint slick
ALA don’t fret...don’t waver in your faith...just like last summer, the Lakers are celebrating being the Champs of late June and possibly July...But this is just the beginning of a long road leading to failure for that wretched franchise once again....just sit back and relax with a cup of your fav sprits and enjoy the tide turn throughout the season
#Le44wins

Will admit that I haven’t clicked the vid because I’m on mobile but

Stephen A literally just said yesterday that Kd / Kyrie to Brooklyn was a done deal and today we now know that that isn’t true

Stephen A throws a lot to the wall and basically adds entertainment value to what’s being parroted that day on media :lol:

He said he heard CP3 wants out...only for CP3 to directly tell him that that wasn’t true.

Nothing to do with the Kawhi stuff though. He could be right on whatever he said in the video

He’s definitely repeating whatever someone told him and throwing **** on the wall. Don’t take anything said as fact but it’s still interesting

Lakers were +900 yesterday
Down to +190 today

This is trending like when Bron came last year, man idk what to think right now.

Lol at Woj's "pitch" by the Lakers. Yes we would absolutely say Kawhi come be the 3rd wheel on this team. Clown *** ****.

Lol. I don't even think Jimmy is leaving Philly. But even if Harris or Jimmy leaves they would replace them with SOMETHING so it's not even valid. But yes. And I think the nets could even finish higher than the Celtics depending on how free agency goes

I think we already have a bet on that. You said something like if Kyrie and no one else goes to the Nets, they'll be better than the Celtics.

But if you doubling down on thinking the Pacers, Bucks, Raptors, and Sixers will all be better under the discussed circumstances, we should bet on that too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom