**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milwaukee survived the Monroe contract, Bari pick and Jason Kidd. Hope for the pit of bad teams of whom stay bad(Although Mil was never in as far as most bad teams)

Dirk also played with Michael Finley (people forget that was his team first), Nash and those deep Mavs teams early on. Then he had a team built around his weaknesses win he finally won a chip. He's great but he played with a lot better players.

Paul is the leading scorer for the celtics, a franchise filled with HOF'ers. Both of 'em got a ring late their careers. Dirk had a great career but blew a few chances to get more rings.

I'll get to this after I put my kids to sleep

Rockets have some of the best fans on NT, and I respect the hell out of you but

You pumping y'all selves up a bit too much here. GSW will beat that *** just as bad if not worse than HOU will

Denver is more than likely just trying to get Jokic as much rest as possible since he had to carry a depleted team much of the year. Murray is dealing with an assortment of ailments and Trillsap is old

Reactions: HIM
Rockets have some of the best fans on NT, and I respect the hell out of you but

You pumping y'all selves up a bit too much here. GSW will beat that *** just as bad if not worse than HOU will

Denver is more than likely just trying to get Jokic as much rest as possible since he had to carry a depleted team much of the year. Murray is dealing with an assortment of ailments and Trillsap is old
Not Denver drop to 4, I feel they want Houston to drop to 4. Denver can’t drop below 3

Not Denver drop to 4, I feel they want Houston to drop to 4. Denver can’t drop below 3

I'd rather play the Blazers in the 2nd rd too (should they make it) and have GS and HOU play in the 2nd rd.

C'mon cletus

Dirk has never played with another member of an all NBA team.

Dirk Nowitzki played with another all star 6 out of 20 seasons and one of those was old *** Jason Kidd in 2010 who only made because the weather was bad and he was in town.

Dirk Nowitzki "choked" by losing a Finals in which Adrian Griffin and Desagna Diop were starters.

The best individual player Dirk ever played with in his career is Luka.

Luka at 19/20 is better than any teammate Dirk ever played with in his career.

Outside of Lebron no one won more with less than Dirk Nowitzki in the last 20 years.

giphy.gif

Milwaukee survived the Monroe contract, Bari pick and Jason Kidd. Hope for the pit of bad teams of whom stay bad(Although Mil was never in as far as most bad teams)

Milwaukee also managed to pick the Greek freak in the middle of the first round, and he turned into the potential mvp of the league....

Is Denver scared of Houston or are they trying to play an injury riddled team :lol:

Dirk has never played with another member of an all NBA team.

The best individual player Dirk ever played with in his career is Luka.

Luka at 19/20 is better than any teammate Dirk ever played with in his career.
Damn.

Not Michael Finley or even Steve Nash?

Luka better than Nash? So he about to get back to back to back MVPs eventually right?

Didnt know this was in regards to the claim PP is better than Dirk. That's crazy talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom