**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish I could hear some of the convos between LeBron and the guys who have turned him down for Space Jam. Like, what did KD say, “Um, yeah man, you know I’d like to, but I have a big Summer coming up. Might be changing teams. Just not a good time. Good luck with it though.”

And at the very least, shouldn’t he be able to get all the Banana Boat crew in there. Melo not doing anything these days.

Yeah I’m just talking about this season

Like, if you took any team and said “your playoff starting lineup will have only played 10 games together” and expected them to realistically compete for a title... let alone win the conference.. idk.. that’s tough

Then you add in the players are all not so portable or congruent..

The Sixers are still terrible with player management and I’ve never seen a team give so little effort at times when they don’t feel it’s needed. They beat the Bucks, Celtics, Pacers and Nets in like a week and then just acted like they could sleepwalk to the end of the season when these idiots still haven’t even clinched the three seed yet. Would have clinched it already if they just played Embiid vs the Hawks and Mavs the last couple games and THEN rested him a few. Just stupidity.

I just wish I could hear some of the convos between LeBron and the guys who have turned him down for Space Jam. Like, what did KD say, “Um, yeah man, you know I’d like to, but I have a big Summer coming up. Might be changing teams. Just not a good time. Good luck with it though.”

And at the very least, shouldn’t he be able to get all the Banana Boat crew in there. Melo not doing anything these days.

In fairness to Bron I bet a lot of them dudes plan on playing in the FIBA cup this summer.

This article got some funny things in it :rofl:

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

53F3F3BC-A598-437D-BA3F-868F79F60BAF.png

B96DD6C1-3ACD-42C8-BB19-F839EAB353CD.png

James Harden and them gotta be like, THIS ****

BC97FDA3-93E7-4785-9710-0627F1E0E2A7.gif

Dude sounds like a liar with all these excuses. Like when someone owes you money and they come up with all these wild reasons why they can't pay you when they originally said they would. Just say you don't have it.

Going out SAD!

Hahahahahaha I'm howling.

Lemme guess, Kobe fault. Boy tryna trade the looney toons and stack his movie team too i see. Nobody wanna play with this cheeseball, even when the games don't count lmaooooo. He gon start forcing his klutch sons to act

Going out SAD!

This is all karma for the arrogance of The Decision, “Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7...” and the “Go back to your regular lives and problems” line. You can get away with that when you got the juice but once you start looking flabby and sick...you can’t expect folks to take that BS anymore.

I’m imagining Lebby in a presser this summer and being asked why he isn’t with the rest of the Banana Boay Crew and he’s like “What do you mean? We’re taking this summer off to focused on our craft as we get older” then a reporter showing him an 5 minute old IG and he responds “Ohhhhh you meant the Banana Boat Crew? I thought you was talmbout something else. You know, I was gonna go but Bronny ummm got sick and Savannah had a girls weekend then uh the babysitter cancelled so I stayed home to be a family man because they come first.”

Draymond is so over KD :rofl:

Side note, KD on Knuckleheads was probably the most entertaining interview he's done. Surprised his Kobe ranking didn't catch on in here.

Draymond made the Warriors unstoppable it's only right he's the cause of their demise.

Well tell Bledsoe to

1. Not shove him
2. Not throw the ball back

If he doesn’t throw it back Embiid gets T’d up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom