**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk to em!!! This is hilarious

AKA “Hey! This is a predominately white profession, field and company! Why does the black man get to be the highest paid?!? At most he should get the same as me!” - Bob Ley

**** that BAN. Spit that ether Stephen A. Spit that ether :smokin

Edit: Let Mike Greeney have gotten this honor. Bob Ley would have been talking about how proud he was of his hard work and what he’s done for the company. They ain’t slick. FOH.

"I've never played fantasy basketball," James said. "But I will be as active as I need to be for this franchise to get better. That's why I came here. I came here to win. And obviously, we need to get better, as far as our personnel."

Though free agency can be unpredictable, few of the marquee free agents this summer - specifically Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard - have been heavily linked to the Lakers. James, however, still likes their chances.

"We have an opportunity to get better," he said. "And there's a lot of talent out there, and a lot of guys that can help our franchise."

This is on him this summer. He knows it and he's also a liar. He's played fantasy basketball every year since leaving CLE the first time.

"I've never played fantasy basketball," James said. "But I will be as active as I need to be for this franchise to get better. That's why I came here. I came here to win. And obviously, we need to get better, as far as our personnel."

Though free agency can be unpredictable, few of the marquee free agents this summer - specifically Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard - have been heavily linked to the Lakers. James, however, still likes their chances.

"We have an opportunity to get better," he said. "And there's a lot of talent out there, and a lot of guys that can help our franchise."

This is on him this summer. He knows it and he's also a liar. He's played fantasy basketball every year since leaving CLE the first time.
This is where KD would land if he were to leave Golden St.
Lebron is really the only "other situation" where KD wouldn't have to be "the Man"

Folks can debate whose team the Warriors is and who is 1a and who is 1b but those who know, know that team is Stephs and KD is along for the ride, not having to shoulder the blame should they lose.
KD needs that, does he get that in NY? (either team)
In LAC?
In OKC?
Nope, only in SanFran and LAL

Not really NBA related, but I just saw that Beyoncé signed a big deal with Adidas. Jay couldn’t hook up a Puma deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom