**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ****....so that means....if suns finish with the 1st pick, which they most likely will....they'll take Ja 1st??? and ruin Zion draft night???

Calling him a child makes you bitter. The 6ers fan posting him working on his game makes him bitter, too.

Eye would be happy Embiid is coming back, not trying to be mad at Fultz for working on his finishing package

Bruh......for the last time....

This. Is. Not. Him. Working. On. His. Finishing. Package.

I call him a child because he is a child. His immaturity set the Sixers back hard even with how good our record is and helped our biggest rival immensely. If he just turned out to not be good it would be a different story. But he’s possibly the biggest mental ****** in NBA history and continues to make up a fake injury for why he is how he is. Any other fanbase would hate him just the same if it was the same circumstances.

Bruh......for the last time....

This. Is. Not. Him. Working. On. His. Finishing. Package.

I call him a child because he is a child. His immaturity set the Sixers back hard even with how good our record is and helped our biggest rival immensely. If he just turned out to not be good it would be a different story. But he’s possibly the biggest mental ****** in NBA history and continues to make up a fake injury for why he is how he is. Any other fanbase would hate him just the same if it was the same circumstances.

Breh. Him spinning the ball outside of the square is absolutely him working on his game.

2DED2841-6E4A-4AA4-8A6F-B476FFCC734E.png

Are you trolling me right now? :lol:

Still haven't heard a valid rebuttal. Just memes and jokes

I wasn’t trolling. This is just one of those topics your boy would introduce when he’s out of this world high and the homies brush it off but he keeps bringing it up not just during that session but subsequent ones as well.

I cant even be mad at Buc for hating on Fultz.

I dont wanna wish anything bad on the kid but that **** has to be frustrating as a fan. Traded up to get him and only for him to act like a weirdo.

Im still rooting for Fultz most complete freshman guard ive seen.

I wasn’t trolling. This is just one of those topics your boy would introduce when he’s out of this world high and the homies brush it off but he keeps bringing it up not just during that session but subsequent ones as well.

"But for real tho, how is it not a field goal attempt?"

"Getting back to last week, you guys sure a free throw attempt isn't a field goal attempt?"

"I was just thinking of the free throw discussion again...."

I dont wanna wish anything bad on the kid but that **** has to be frustrating as a fan. Traded up to get him and only for him to act like a weirdo.

Ehhh I don’t get that invested into it though. It didn’t work out. You still got a top 5 player, big Rondo and probably Tobias.

But really the super fans should go back to living their regular lives.

Ehhh I don’t get that invested into it though. It didn’t work out. You still got a top 5 player, big Rondo and probably Tobias.

But really the super fans should go back to living their regular lives.
Laker fans still bring up DLO and Randle a lot too. It happens you get attached to these players.

No one else would be posting vids of a 20 year old enjoying himself in a gym and hating

It is mind boggling to me that there are grown *** men in this thread are caling these 19 and 20 year olds lame, corny and childish. The same way they don’t have **** figured out on the court, they don’t have everything figured out for life.

I am genuinely curious to know what your general demeanor was at that age.

He was a weirdo in a sense before getting drafted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom