**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone in one hand, hair clippers in the other

Basically this in word form
AxGj.gif

How do yall think you sound when you act like guys are scoring points from thin air? Smart? :lol:

A free throw is a shot. PERIODT

What’s the difference between a 33 yard field goal and an extra point? An extra point is a 33 yard field goal from a designated spot in the center of the field with the game clock paused. And it’s only worth one point. Least efficient way to score.

If Stephen Gostowski goes 0/0 on field goals but goes 7/7 on extra points, no one says a thing. But if he goes 7/7 on 33-yard field goals, y’all would slurp him as the GOAT.

You know how every 33 yard field goal requires you to be at the 15 yard line because common sense? Same thing with extra points. Every 33 yard field goal or extra point has to come from the 15 yard line because common sense. You can’t make a 33 yard field goal without being at the 15 yard line so what’s the difference?

Ben Taylor has proclaimed that Buddy Hield is projecting to be an all time great shooter. Already

His catch and shoot metrics apparently are extraordinary

Also didn’t realize Kyrie was such a good shooter. Taylor listed him as a tier 1 shooter in the all time ranks. His numbers back it up

If they could’ve got Coach Bud instead of the Bucks getting him they would’ve easily been a playoff team.

Deep dive on Donovan Mitchell

First 40 games: 20 ppg 3 reb 3 assists 41% fg, 29% from 3 (29% above the break 3)
3.8 3’s off the bounce: 34%. 2.9 catch and shoot: 29%
Tightly guarded 3’s: 16% Wide open 3’s: 32%
Final 5 min of the game within 1 possession: 0 assists

From game 41: 26 ppg 4 reb 4 assists 45% fg, 40% from 3 (40% above the break 3)
3.8 3’s off the bounce: 34%. 2.9 catch and shoot 3’s: 49%
Tightly guarded 3’s: 35% wide open 3’s: 51%
Final 5 min of the game within 1 possession: 7 assists

Dudes in here was ready to write him off :lol:

Son gon be straight.

This is what this little child would mostly do in our practices and before games too. And then giggle and hug onto one of his teammates for no apparent reason. Just to avoid having to actually be seen shooting a basketball. Still doing the exact same **** I see.

Form looks much better

Revenge tour incoming

I hope lol

John Collins is a future All Star. Best player I watched in person in Summer League this past year.

Train wreck on defense, plays really small on that end but if they can find a defensive five to pair him with oh boy

He can floor space and is a crazy lob threat. He’s reallyyyy good

If they could’ve got Coach Bud instead of the Bucks getting him they would’ve easily been a playoff team.
It would have been interesting to say the least, especially if they went with Luka

I’m sure bud would figure out how to use wcs (as opposed to Lopez) but it’s clear that wcs shouldn’t be in their long term plans

Lopez inverting their offense and playing 5 out is going to be crazy to watch in the playoffs

What’s the difference between a 33 yard field goal and an extra point? An extra point is a 33 yard field goal from a designated spot in the center of the field with the game clock paused. And it’s only worth one point. Least efficient way to score.

If Stephen Gostowski goes 0/0 on field goals but goes 7/7 on extra points, no one says a thing. But if he goes 7/7 on 33-yard field goals, y’all would slurp him as the GOAT.

You know how every 33 yard field goal requires you to be at the 15 yard line because common sense? Same thing with extra points. Every 33 yard field goal or extra point has to come from the 15 yard line because common sense. You can’t make a 33 yard field goal without being at the 15 yard line so what’s the difference?

Are you trolling me right now? :lol:

Still haven't heard a valid rebuttal. Just memes and jokes

What do you not realize that I’m saying if any other player in the history of basketball was doing this it would be a non-story? I’ll repeat this for literally the third time in a row..........what he is doing in that clip is ALL he would do in our warmups (before games he was actually playing in) and for the most part practice. This was not something he would just do after going hard in shooting drills and **** when he had free time...it was legit all he would do besides dribbling the ball around the court a little while talking to teammates.

It was on my Twitter timeline, I didn’t go searching for it. If I didn’t post it I’m sure somebody else would have by the end of the day considering it’s the first we’ve seen of this child on a court in like 4 months.

Calling him a child makes you bitter. The 6ers fan posting him working on his game makes him bitter, too.

Eye would be happy Embiid is coming back, not trying to be mad at Fultz for working on his finishing package

Kyrie definitely is an all time great shooter. Why I wish he would play more minutes and generate more 3’s

Calling him a child makes you bitter. The 6ers fan posting him working on his game makes him bitter, too.

Eye would be happy Embiid is coming back, not trying to be mad at Fultz for working on his finishing package
I'm more happy he can lift his arm up for the lay up lol

It’s funny, but I think the Rockets’ early struggles/injuries actually ended up being a blessing in disguise for them. The changes they’ve made to the roster during the season have made them a better/deeper team. They probably don’t make all those moves if they had a better start to the season.

Primed for that finals run. :pimp: Harden always come through in big moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom